when I'm with you - changbin

genre: fluff
long distance relationship

You've been to many beautiful cities but Seoul was indeed the prettiest, not only because of the wonderful environment, but because of the boy you've met there while you were visiting the city of your dreams.
It was a rainy day and you forgot your umbrella at home, Seo Changbin saw you standing in the rain and gave you his. After that everything happened really quick, he asked you out on a date and you two started dating a few days after that.
The whole time you didn't think about going back but when it was time to leave you realized that there is almost no chance of coming back to Korea. You didn't know if you could live all this time without having Changbin by your side but he insisted on having a long distance relationship so you agreed.
(..)
Sitting at your desk and revising all the grammar and vocabulary for your final exam only thinking about Changbin. Your parents told you if you pass this exam you're allowed to fly back to Korea to meet your boyfriend again.
"I have to concentrate.. for Changbin." you thought to yourself, but not a long time after that you heard your phone vibrating on your bed. You grabbed your phone and saw that your boyfriend was calling, seeing his name with different emojis he chose next to his name on your display.
When you picked up he already had a huge smile on his face. You went back to your desk to put your stuff away. "Did I interrupt you while studying?" Changbin asked, but you just answered with "No, it's just some meaningless homework. I'm already done anyways. But I have to remove my makeup now."
you did what you just said while Changbin was staring at you and smiling.
"Why are you smiling the whole time?" you asked when you were done with removing your makeup and now you were laying in your bed.
"It's just.. you're so beautiful. I don't know why you even wear makeup." you put your hands in front of your cheeks to hide how flustered you were about his words. The stress from earlier was gone just because of your boyfriend's calm voice and his cute laughter. The only feeling you were feeling right now was happiness. You're glad that you've agreed on having a long distance relationship, you don't know what you would do without him.
"Isn't it 1am for you? You should sleep." your caring boyfriend said while calculating the time difference between the two time zones you two are living in. You didn't want to sleep now but you knew that it was important for your exam to get enough rest, and you wanted to meet your boyfriend so badly so you just have to pass it.
You nodded and said your last goodbye to him before ending the call.
Your heart was beating fast before entering the classroom "I can do this." you said to yourself before sitting down next to your best friend who wished good luck to you.
(..)
It never felt so good to sit in a plane, you'd land in 10 minutes and you already started shaking knowing that your boyfriend is probably not even awake right now.
You stood outside the door knocking on it as you heard steps coming from behind the door. It was Woojin but he called Changbin after he hugged you and greeted you friendly.
When your boyfriend ran downstairs he didn't expect to see you, he was surprised and just didn't know what to do in this moment. You approached him and held him tight. You could finally see his beautiful smile in real life again.
"I like me better when I'm with you. All my problems seem to be non existent"
---
march10