Chapter 4

Kaminari woke up to movement around him. He sat up and groaned. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his left eye. He hissed and felt arms snake around him. "Morning Kaminari~" He heard Bakugou say.

Kaminari put his hands on Bakugou's which were resting on his neck and his arms were resting on Kaminari's sholders. "morning Bakugou.. You know that you can call me anything right?" Bakugou nuzzled his nose in Kaminari's neck.

"are you sure? I don't want to make it akward..." Bakugou said smirking when he felt Kaminari shudder. "y-yes... Bakugou what day is it?" Kaminari asked cussing himself when he heard him stutter. Kaminari felt Bakugou smile and shuddered when he felt Bakugou lick his neck. "it's Saturday Pikachu. But I'm going to take you to Recovery Girl's office."

"why? Oh wait... Now I remember...." Kaminari sighed as he tought about how his mother treats him. Bakugou held on tighter to Kaminari. "well I don't know what happened but... Your not there anymore.... Oh. Earlier I found some scars on your arms. Mind to tell me what's that about?" Bakugou asked his threatening nature coming back.

".... Promise me that you'll not get mad..." Kaminari said his voice squeaking every once in a while. "Well you do know I am a hot head. But I'll try not to." Bakugou said trying to sound sweet but he was pissed.

"o-okay.... W-well... E-ever senice I was 3 m-my m-moth-ther... C-cut me... S-she would carve the words "Worthless" "Mistake" and "Dumb Fuck" into my arms and legs... W-when I yelled at her to s-stop... S-she stitched my m-mouth shut... A-and now I-I'm afraid t-that the p-people that I-I love w-would do t-that to m-me!..." Kaminari started crying as he finished.

Bakugou turned Kaminari around and making Kaminari look at Bakugou's face. Bakugou leaned in closer to Kaminari's face, their faces now being about a centimeter apart. "I would never do that to you. I love you." Bakugou said as he closed the gap inbetween them. Kaminari put his hand around Bakugou's neck.

Bakugou lightly bit on Kami's bottem lip and pulled back slightly. Kaminari hesitantly opened his mouth as Bakugou's tounge darted in. Kaminari followed Bakugou's tounge that explored his mouth. Bakugou tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Kaminari started fighting against Bakugou's tounge. Bakugou pulled apart when they both needed air.

"see? Now come on. Let's get some food. You didn't eat at all yesterday" Bakugou said hugging Kaminari. "i'm used to not eating. You don't need to worry about me..." Kaminari said looking down slightly. Bakugou grabbed Kaminari's hand and squeezed it.

"I will always worry about you. Ok? You are now my boyfriend. And I'll always care about you" Bakugou said as he put his forehead on Kaminari's. "now come on. Let's get you something to eat" Bakugou pulled Kaminari up with him.

"Bakugou... I don't really wanna talk to the others after what happened last night..." Kaminari pulled his hand away from Bakugou's grip. Bakugou sighed, "guess we have to do this the hard way..." Bakugou walked up to Kaminari.

"Bakugou... What are you doing?" Kaminari questioned as Bakugou put his hands around Kaminari's waist. Kaminari tried to push his hands away but he locked his grip. Bakugou finally threw Kaminari over his shoulder. "you are going out there to eat and that's final." Bakugou said as Kaminari yelled complaints at Bakugou.

It was past 11 am so everyone was awake. Bakugou walked to the common area where everyone was and plopped Kaminari on the couch. "Stay here while I make you food" Bakugou said in his threatening tone. As Bakugou walked away Kaminari stuck his tounge out at him.

"Hey bro!" Kirishima said popping up behind Kaminari making him jump and accidently hit his scar. "ow.... Hey bro! What's up?" Kaminari said rubbing his scar lightly smiling at his friend.

"nothing. I'm just wondering if your ok after.... Last night..." Kirishima said putting his hand on Kaminari's sholder. "oh yeah bro! I'm fine! That guy just got my eye. That's all." Kaminari replied with a bit of saddness in his voice. Kirishima heard that bit of saddness and still pestered him trying to get the full truth.

"really? We heard from Bakugou that Monoma raped you in the bathroom... But you don't have to worry about him anymore. When the teachers came and saw that guy on the ground and Iida told the teachers what happened. I don't really think Monoma is coming back to school" Kirishima said reassuring Kaminari. "thank you for telling me Kirishima."

Bakugou walked back to Kaminari with a plate full of scrambled eggs. "Here eat it." Bakugou said siting down next to Kaminari and putting the plate on Kami's lap. Kaminari thanked Bakugou and started to eat the eggs.

Kaminari chewed the eggs slowly and ate them one at a time. Bakugou was just watching getting more pissed as each second pasted. "bro.... A-are you a-anorexic?" Kirishima said clear worry in his voice and face. "w-what?! N-no! That's absurd-" Kaminari was cut off by Bakugou forcing food into Kami's mouth.

"Eat. It. Now." Bakugou said in a very threatening tone. Kaminari chewed the eggs slowly while he felt Bakugou's eye's staring at the side of his head. "Hurry up! You need to get to Recovery Girl's office!" Bakugou half shouted into Kaminari's ear. Kaminari nodded and chewed the eggs faster. Once he gulped down the eggs Bakugou was pulling him to the door.

"B-Bakugou? W-why were you so demanding back there?" Kaminari asked letting the hit head pull him. "Well your fucking anorexic-" "NO I'M NOT!!" Kaminari yelled pulling back on Bakugou a little. "I know the signs of anorexia ok? And I can tell you have it. And DON'T CUT ME OFF!!" Bakugou pulled harder on Kaminari's arm.

Finally they reached Recovery Girl's office. Bakugou threw Kaminari on one of the beds and sat next to him in a chair. Recovery Girl took off Kaminari's bandages and started stitching the scar. Once she was finished All might walked in (in his big form).

"Ah there you are young Kaminari! We need to talk..."

To all thise who put up with my horrible writing. Thank you for reading this far.