Chapter 10

The next morning, Bakugou woke up. Ready to see his love and spend time with him.

As he was getting dressed, he was thinking of taking Kaminari out to a nice restaurant. They would just talk and have fun. Of course, Bakugou would ask Kirishima or Mina for any help; if he needed any.

Bakugou thinks he knows Denki way more then the rest of his stupid peers. He could take one look at those angelic eyes, and know exactly what he's feeling or thinking.

_____
Why was this happening?...
_

____

Bakugou felt.... superior, gor being able to read his love like a book. Unlike the damn extras, who didn't understand what Kaminari was exactly feeling. Making him feel unwanted.....

Bakugou shook his head, casting aside that thought. He grabbed his bag and started out his dorm. Finding Kirishima leaving his own.

"Shitty hair! I have a question." Bakugou said, puting his hands in the pockets of his jeans. Grabbing the attention of the red head, Kirishima turned around. "Sure! What's up?" He responded with.

"If you had to take your love out to a restaurant... Which one would you go to?" Bakugou asked, a slight bit of blush reddened his cheeks.

"Well..... It all depends on who it is... They might have a favorite food, so you'll probably want to go with that knowledge. Why do you want to know Katsuki?" Kirishima asked after giving hus best answer. "I mean, if it's a relationship advice talk to Mina. She- somehow- knows all"

"eh. It was just hypothetical." Bakugou said, the blush finnally disappering from his cheeks. Kirishima smirked and put his hand on the hot head's shoulder. "Is it about Kaminari?"

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND OUT?!" Bakugou yelled, astonished he found out.

"first off, you were overprotective of him when Sero tried to take him away. Second, I'm pretty sure the whole class knows by now. Finally, you weren't being quiet the day you fucked him." Bakugou's face exploded into a bright red color. He was dumbfounded, and started to mutter just like Midoriya before laughing brought him out of his trance.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! God you shoud've seen the look on your face!!" Kirishima was laughing so hard tears were falling down his face. Kirishima's laughter eventually calmed down to giggles. "D-don't you remember? You told me a while ago!" Kirishima bursted out laughing again.

Bakugou felt explosions leave his hands as he watched with anger at the laughing rock. "Kirishima..... YOU BASTARD!!!!" Bakugou threw one of his explosions at the red head.

Like expected, Kirishima hardened his skin before the explosion damaged it. Kirishima was still giggling, seeing Bakugou's face was still red, until a scream rang out.

The two boy's stopped in their tracks. They gave each other a glance before racing down the stairs (the elevator would take too long if there was a real emergency). They reached the common room, and only saw blood and the bodies of their peers on the floor.

Kirishima gagged slightly at the sight before running over to one of his peers. Bakugou watched and looked around, whoever did this was probably still nearby. Bakugou was watching the door, knowing that was the only entrance; as someone walked in.

"K-kaminari...?!"

The electric boy walked in and turned to his two friends, who looked at him in complete horror. "HoWdY FrIeNdS!"

Kaminari had vines that writhed all over his build. A flower was in his left eye, causing blood to leak out from underneath this damned flower.

Kirishima opened his mouth, before Bakugou spoke before him. "You're NOT Kaminari." Bakugou's eyes narrowed, unseen flames burning inside.

"Of CoUrSE i'M KamINaRi. DEnKi kAMinArI. DoN't yOu rECoNigZe me? ThAT jUsT brEAks my LIttLE HEarT!" A unknown voice drowned out Denki's real one, this voice supposedly came from the flower.

Bakugou kept his composure, even though he wanted to rip that damned flower off of Kaminari; afriad he might hurt his love in the process. "What are you doing to him?" Bakugou successfuly sounded threatening, causing Kirishima to look at the ash blonde wide eyed. But, this had no effect on this monster contorling Denki.

"HiM?... YoU MEaN mE... To bE hOneST, i gOt TiREd... oF aLl THe AStrInGEnT cOmmENtS aBoUT mY LEvEl oF inTELligEnCe!" Kaminari's eyes glazed over with newly found tears at the corners of his eye. "AnD... THe OnLy WaY tO mAkE It StoP... iS To k-KiLl eVeRyOnE..."

"That's not true. He's crying" Bakugou said, standing his ground.
______

Ok I got lazy soooo... This is based off a comic so here's how it ends.

Again sorry for being lazy. I just didn't know how to put that in words. And just imagine Kirishima and Bakugou help out Kaminari, and Kaminari is using his quirk.

WARNING:
Angst in the next chapter.