Chapter 9

Ok I know some of you is confused about this crossover but you'll see soon enough...... Sadness.

Bakugou was starting to get worried. Where's Kaminari? Bakugou thought. He was supposed to be back 10 minutes ago....

"Kacchan! You are more nice to everyone else!" Deku said, keeping his distance afraid Bakugou will lash out at him.

Bakugou gave what could only be described as the death stare and scoffed. "Shut the fuck up Deku."

"Katsuki, bro. I think you should get some sleep. There is litteral bags under your eyes." Kirishima said putting a concerned hand on his friends shoulder.

"I'm fucking fine shitty hair. I have to wait until Pikachu comes back." The red head grew worried for his friend. "Come on Bakugou... Just sleep, you're getting bags under your eyes! We'll stay awake and make sure Kaminari gets home safely."

Bakugou wanted to refuse but overwhelming tiredness washed over him. Bakugou grunted before his eye's closed.

>Bakugou's dream
Bakugou's pov<

I was in the training ground, fighting with shitty hair. It's obvious that I won.

Aizawa called all of us to him which we all complied. I was in the back with my so called "squad".

"Bakugou...." a voice whispered loudly. I wondered if anyone heard it. I looked at my class mates and the look on their faces told me they heard it too.

I looked around to find where the voice is coming from. A silhouette on the edge of the ground caught my attention. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I yelled.

The silhouette walked forward, revealing golden yellow hair with a black streak in their hair..... Kaminari?...

"Bakugou.... You... nEEd to RuN..." Kaminari belted out, his voice not sounding normal. He rasied his head to show...

~~~~

Bakugou woke up in a sweat. That thing.... His face... It wasn't humane!

Bakugou grabbed hus hair to try and calm down, when he finally noticed his surroundings. He was back in his room.

Huh.... Maybe Shitty hair brought me back, Bakugou thought. But where's Kaminari?

Bakugou looked to his nightstand with his phone on it. He grabbed his phone and checked the time.

3:23....

Kaminari should have definitely come back by now, Bakugou thought. Where the hell is he?! Bakugou started to get worried. He got up and paced around the room thinking of his next desion.

Maybe Kaminari is in his room... I should check just to make sure, Bakugou thought once again. Thoughts of Kaminari actually being in trouble raced around in the ash blonde's mind as he grabbed his boyfriend's spare key.

Bakugou quickly and quietly ran down the stairs to Kaminari's room. He slid the key in and hoped for the better. He turned the knob and titled his head in.

He saw a lump in the bed. Good, Bakugou thought. He's here...

Bakugou smiled and shut the door, locking it. He started back to his room, thankful his love is safe and sound. He lied on the bed and fell asleep, having sweet dreams of him and Kaminari.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Heyo! I have another gift for you. If you didn't already know I have a YouTube channel, named Gachaverse Power. (you could subscribe if you want. IDRC)

Hoped you enjoyed.

WARNING!
Angst in the next chapter.