Chapter 7

The next day Kaminari woke up to a all to familiar pain in his ass. He looked up to see Bakugou still asleep.

"wait..... SHIT IT'S MONDAY!!" Kaminari thought getting into a small panic. Bakugou felt his lover move alot so he opened his eyes.

"everything ok Pikachu?" He asked, still a bit tired. "It's Monday!" The ash blonde slowly sat up and looked at the time. "7:30..... We still have time..."

Kaminari rushed to get up but Bakugou decided to take his sweet time. Kami was getting impatient and draged Bakugou to the shower. As they let the water wash over them, Bakugou pulled Kaminari into a passionate kiss.

After they finshed, they put on their clothes and made their way to the common area. Everyone was there waiting.

"Great! You two are here! Now we can go!" Mina said enthusiasticly. "you were waiting for us?" Kaminari asked uncertainly.

"yep. Come on!" Sero said pulling Kaminari away from Bakugou. But a hand tried to pull him back. Soon enough Kaminari was in the middle of a tug of war With Bakugou and Sero.

"Bakugou you've veen hanging out with him alot! Your not letting him go by himself!!" Sero yelled pulling Kami towards him. "Just because I don't want him to get hurt!!" Bakugou yelled back pulling Kami back towards him.

Kirishima and Mina smiled at each other, they were thinking the same thing. They got into their locations. They both started sprinting towards the two fighting over the confused blonde. Kirishima tackled Bakugou and Mina drove Kaminari to the floor knocking the air out of his lungs.

"KIRISHIMA WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" The class erupted in laughter as Kaminari tried to get the air he lost in his lungs.

"pfft heh heh, sorry Kami! At least they aren't pulling apart your arms anymore." Mina said laughing getting off of Kaminari, reaching a hand out to him. Kami gladly took it and stood up, looking at Bakugou who is crushed in Kirishima's arms.

"guys we need to go. We're going to be late!" Iida half yelled, making his normal robot hand movements. "fine fine. Let's go..." Bakugou said defeated as Kirishima put him down.

As they walked, Bakugou saw Kaminari skip ahead with Kirishima with a huge smile on hus face. Maybe I can trust the others around him, Bakugou thought. The other students of class 1-A had to jog to keep up with the overly excited electric user.

As they went around the corner, Kaminari accidently bumped into someone, knocking them both down. "pfft heh heh s-sorry!" Kaminari said inbetween giggles, picking himself up he saw who he knocked into.

The one he knocked over was Kendo, Monoma's friend. The other two was helping her up, Tetsutetsu and Awase. After Kendo got up, she looked around to see who tripped her as the rest of class 1-A came behind Kami.

"you....," Kendo began. "YOUR THE ONE WHO GOT MONOMA EXPELLED!!" She yelled at the blonde who flinched. Bakugou and Kirishima came up right behind Kaminari and put their hands on Kami's shoulder, showing him some comfort.

"Your the one who should be expelled!! It's your fault you can't protect yourself!! Just go die in a hole!" She kept yelling at Kaminari, and everyone in class 1-A got pissed, even (surprisingly) Midoriya.

"HEY! Stop talking to Kaminari-Kun like that. He did nothing, he had a lot of things happen s-so.... Just lay off!" EVERYone turned to the green haired boy, surprised that he snapped like that. His voice was menacing and clearly irritated.

"Kendo, let's just leave... They're not worth our time." Tetsu said trying to push the others away. He won and the two started to walk away, but Tetsutetsu stayed behind and turned to class 1-A.

"So sorry about Kendo, she's just pissed about Monoma and all... She does have a major crush on him and Kaminari, I've heard about that scar. And it makes you look super manly! I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship! Bye guys!" Tetsu said waving as he ran to catch his friends entering the building.

That was nice...

Heyo! Sorry about the long wait. I had stuff going on IRL and didn't have enough time to work with this, so sorry! But I hope this is satisfactory! Love you all! Peace!

-GachaversePower