A/N

Wow

Wow... There us a lot of you now...

I just made this book just for fun but now, it's my most popular book...

Thank you!

And I've been noticing that a lot of you are asking the same question.

"How can he eat? Or drink?"

"Why didn't he cut the stitches off himself?"

Well, I'll answer these questions right now.

1. I imagine that for food he has a feeding tube that he always has in, apart from training or when he's in the common room. Or that he connects a tube to something that is attached to his stomach and only does that in the safety of his own room.

2. He tried to cut the stitches off before, he got about a third of the way before his mother found out. His mother immediately grabbed the sissors out of his hand and stabbed him in the shoulder. As he was crying, she stitched his mouth back up. When she finished, she warned him not to do that again. Thinking of the worst possible outcome, Denki never touched his stitches again.

So I hope this clears those questions up. I don't mind if you ask more questions, it's just that I'll answer you in the comments. (I won't be making any more of these)

If you are still reading, why not add a little self promoting?

Take a look at all of my other books please. I have good ones in my opinion that no one except one or two people read. (*cough cough* katie_pidge *cough*)

So I would appreciate it if you just take a look. If it's not really your style that's fine too. Love you all!!

~Sol