Chapter 11

●Bakugou's POV●

I knew I shouldn't have been snooping around in Denki's room. But he was honestly looking scared.

I lokked under his bed and found a box and six books. I couldn't read the title's of five, they looked like they were from another language; but I could read the author : William Shakespeare.

I know Shakespeare's writing is difficult to understand, I tries reading his books and couldn't make sense of it all.

I grabbed the sixth book, the title was crossed out and was replaced by "Book meanings". I opened the book to somewhere in the middle and saw "William Shakespeare's Othello". I never even heard of that book!

I turned to the next page and saw an entry unlike the others.

"It took a while, but eventually everything went back to normal.

And when I say a while, I mean a few weeks.

I mean, Recovery Girl was busy with healing all of my classmates. I think she's mad at me.

But anyways, Bakugou is literally staying by my side. I think he is getting way to overprotective.

Sero is looking at me weirdly. He is keeping his distance and barely talks to me. I'm not one to read people, but something is wrong with Sero...

There's an issue, summer's coming up and I'm pretty sure my mother doesn't want me to come home. Mostly because my mouth is no longer sewed shut.

I don't really know what to do.

I'm scared.
-D.K"

Was this a diary entry? I have been by his side ALL week! When did he have time to write in this book without me knowing?!

I push the thought out of my mind and reach for the box, but the soind of the shower water stopping, made me freeze. I scrambled to put the items back under the bed and settle myself on his bed, acting as if I was there the whole time.

Kami came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He lookes at me and smiled, I swear my heart mealts everytime he smiles.

He walked over to his dresser and pulls out his school uniform. "Are you just going to watch me get dressed?" He asked, his raspy voice turned into a sweet melody I could listen to all day.

"Well what do you think Pikachu? I wanna have my own fan service" I said, leaning forward smirking. Blush creeped it's way up to his face as he made the most adorable face ever.

"Bakugouuuuu staaaaap" He said dragging out the syllables as he covered his face.

"Fine fine, you need to get ready for school anyways." I said, laughter hidden in my voice. Kami stuck his tounge out at me and got dressed.

After he finished, he grabbed my hand and we walked out together. As we made our way to the school, I stared at Kami's smile. It was almost blinding to see. I've never noticed before that he had the face for smiling. His face was literally made to smile.

Whenever he smiled around you, you felt like you had to smile back. Like an unseen entity is forcing you to smile, but it never felt forced.

We reaches the classroom to see everybody already there. Kaminari let go of my hand and went to go talk to Sero, Mina, and Kirishima. I smiled before joining him.

"Hey Sero, everything ok? You are being rather quiet." Kaminari asked pure worry in his voice. "I'm fine Kaminari." Sero responded irritation in his voice.

"Sero... Please..." Kami said taking a step closer.

"NO! It's your fault that everyone here has bandages! It's your fault Bakugou is at your side 24/7! It's like you are incapable of doing anything!!" Sero snapped. No one speaks to my babe like that...

"Hey! Watch your fucking mouth Soy Sauce!!" I yelled, pretty sure I grabbed everyone's attention. "Yeah Sero, you took it too far" Kirishima added putting his hand on Kaminari's sholder.

"Sero... I'm your best friend... You can tell me anything" It's like everything went in slow motion, Sero's face turning from disgust to anger. Sero reeled his arm back and brought it to meet Kami's face.

Sero PUNCHed Kaminari...

Kaminari fell to the ground with Kirishima and myself rushing to his side. I looked up at the puffing Sero and yelled at him. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! ALL DENKI DID WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!!" The most of the class got behind me and Kirishima.

"HE RUINED THIS CLASS!!" Sero yelled pointing at him. "I wished I never met him."

Kaminari, who was rubbing his cheek; looked up in disbelief and started crying. I think now whoever was on Sero's side came to Kami's.

"Sero that's too far! You made him cry!" Jirou yelled.

"Does it look like I fucking care?!" Sero yelled back. Mina came up to Sero's side and put her hands around his arm. "He does have a point guys. If Kaminari didn't go for that walk, none of this would have happened."

"I guess the Bakusquad is gone now." A small, quiet, quivering voice coming from the ground said. Sero looked at Kaminari one last time and said, "I guess so..." before walking away.

I looked down and saw mostly the whole class hugging Denki who was bawling his eyes out. He was muttering something everyone couldn't hear...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heyo my munchkin's! Just warning ya, in three or so more chapters this book would be completed.

You are welcome to make fanart of this, but make sure you tag me so I can see.

And if you guys want, I can show it on a new chapter everytime I get one!

Just leave me your thoughts, BBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!