Chapter 6

Warning!!
Smut ahead!! If you can take it without being scared your welcome to keep reading. Also I'm kinda bad at smut so..... yeah...

You.

Have.

Been.

Warned.

On to the horrible, horrible smut!~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the movie ended Bakugou started to get... Horny. He kept thinking of doing lewd things to his now boyfriend. But deep inside.... Bakugou was scared.. Scared that he'll hurt Kaminari... Scared that... Kaminari wouldn't feel the same way and he'll advoid him forever...

"B-Bakugou... Are you ok?..." Bakugou heard his boyfriend say, taking him out of his trance. "hm? Oh yeah..." Bakugou said looking away.

Bakugou now noticed his unnoticeable boner. Surprised that Kaminari hasn't noticed it yet he tried to adjust his pants so it's less noticeable.

"Bakugou... I know somethings up... Please tell me what's wrong..." Kami said putting his hands on Bakugou's holding them tight. Bakugou blushed a little harder. "B-Bakugou your face is completely red! D-do you have a fever?!" Kami asked as he put one of his hands on Bakugou's forehead.

"no. It's not that Pikachu~" Bakugou said as he pulled his boyfriend's hand away. As he inched closer to Kaminari's face he could see the small blonde begin to blush and get flustered.

"w-well then w-what is it?" Kaminari asked trying to read Bakugou's emotions. Bakugou licked his lips in anticipation, again thinking how cute Kaminari would be underneath him, moaning out his name.

Bakugou wasted no time, slamming his lips against his boyfriends wanting him to only be his and his only. Watching Kaminari's eyes fill with shock before closing and enjoying the bliss that filled both of their bodies.

Rubbing at Kaminari's sides made an almost inaudible moan to pass through his lips. Taking this opportunity Bakugou sliped his tounge into Denki's mouth causing another moan to erupt from his throat.

Bakugou smiled pulling away from Kami's lips, leaving a trail of sliva connecting them together. "Pikachu... I hope you don't mind me showing you how much I love you.... Your just so beautiful" Katsuci said as he placed kisses down Kami's neck.

"b-bakugoooou hah~ p-please sh-show me~ i lo-love you s-so much t-too~" Taking that as a go signal Bakugou pulled Kaminari's shirt over his head, following with his shortly after.

Denki tried to keep his voice in as his lover trailed kisses down to his pant line as his pants began to feel way to tight very quickly. As Bakugou pulled down the fabric inch by inch he placed kisses on the newly exposed skin.

Finally pulling the fabric completely off, Bakugou started to pump Kami's organ slowly. The bliss wasn't as new to Kaminari but it still felt amazing.

"kami. I'm gonna go slow. Just tell me when your ready" Bakugou said as he licked two of his fingers, still pumping his organ. Kaminari nodded and moan loudly as Bakugou sliped one finger past the rims of his ass.

Bakugou pumped the organ slightly faster as he saw Kaminari tense up. "I'm not going to hurt you in anyway ok? So just relax" Kat said as he peppered light kisses on Kami's face.

Kami nodded as he whispered a 'i trust you'

Bakugou entered another finger and slowly started to thrust it in and out. "B-Bakugou~ p-please go f-faster~" Bakugou smirked at the very lewd face hus boyfriend was making.

"anything for you sweetheart~" Bakugou said, as he entered a third finger he started to curl the fingers thrusting them deeper inside of Kami.

Denki's moans started to fill the room as sliva rolled down the corners of his mouth. "s-shit B-Bakugou ah~"

Bakugou pulls out his fingers and sat up on his knees. Pulling his pants down and throwing them to the floor. "ready Pikachu?" Bakugou whispered into Kami's ear.

Hesitantly, Denki nodded his head. As Bakugou put 1 or 2 inches in, Denki inhaled sharply. Of course he done this before but, Bakugou's dick was way bigger then... Monoma's.

"relax sweetie, focus on your breathing for now" Bakugou said peppering his face with gentle kisses once again. Denki scrunched up his face as Bakugou slowly put in the rest of his dick. "fuck, fuck. your so tight" Bakugou started at Kami's face to see if he was in pain or not.

After a minute Kami relaxed and nodded at Bakugou, signaling that he could move. Slowly, Bakugou thrusted in and out, as Kaminari squirmed beneath him.

Kami pulled Bakugou down and hanged on to his shoulders leaving indents of his fingers. Bakugou smirked to himself, satisfied on how he's making Kaminari feel. Unnoticeably Bakigou started to thrust faster, causing even more moans to come from the blone underneath him.

As Kami's moans grew louder, he was also calling out Bakugou's name over and over, like a broken record. The feeling of warm fluid filling his insides made Denki ejactulate over his stomach.

Bakugou pulled his length out and got up to get some wipes. After cleaning his stomach off, Bakugou handed a wipe to Kami who gladly took it and started cleaning himself.

Kami felt himself being pulled into the warm embrace of his boyfriend and relaxed against his chest. They were both on the verge of falling asleep. Before they could though, Bakugou whispered into Kami's ear,

"I love you, you fuckin' idiot"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heya! Sorry for the long wait. I was busy with school and other stuff and I kinda forgot about this so sorry 'bout that! Oh and I want your guy's honest opinion. Should I make a book of the roleplay's me and my friends do? It'll be pretty long and there will be A LOT of smut. So should I? Welp, I'll read your comments. (i'm supposed to be asleep rn XD)