Chapted 3: Lover

When I'm with him it's alike a rollercoaster we have our good days and we have our bad days at the end he'll always be my lover.
These past few weeks I haven't seen Yoongi due to work he's been working hard to please army's and it's honestly taking up all his time.
Good thing I've been busy with school and my job even though Yoongi keeps insisting I quit but I'm no free loader.

**Incoming FaceTime**

SugaOppa🐱: How's my Baby doing?

Haley: I'm okay I guess school is stressful

SugaOppa🐱: don't be silly I didn't mean you..

Haley: *Pouts* Fine I'll show you.. *lifts up shirt and shows a barley growing belly*

SugaOppa🐱: I miss putting my hand on your belly. I really want to see you.

Haley: I'll try to pay a visit at Bighit after work

SugaOppa🐱: No! I heard it's raining later, I don't want you to get sick. And you better call off work!

Haley: Yahh! I'm not a child it's okay I'll bring you and the boys food okay.

SugaOppa🐱: But Haley..

Haley: Oppa don't worry, if your worried so much I'll ask Taehyung to pick me up okay. I would ask you but your busy with your songs.

SugaOppa🐱: I wish I was there for you often. I often find myself distracted thinking of you and the baby. I have to get back to work goodbye lover, also feed my kid well.

**call ends**

Before I knew it my shift was over, my manager learned about my pregnancy and switch me to be a hosts instead of a server so I won't carry much. Put on my hoodie and walked to the nearest bus stop. Once I got in it start raining hard and I wondered how will I explain to Yoongi that I disobeyed and got soaked.

*10 minutes later I arrived at my destination*
"Thank you Mr. have a good day"
As soon as I stepped out of the bus Taehyung pulled my hand and locked me in a hug.

"Nonna! I came for you!"

"Thanks Tae But how did you know I was going to come. I didn't tell you to pick me up?"
"Hyung was nagging about you coming after work and I remember the time you got off so I sneaked out of Bighit to find you.."
I messed with his wet hair and we walk to the company. While Tae holds the bag of food I got for him and the guys.

Taehyung is like a best friend to me ever sense Yoongi and I got together. Taehyung's been around like my buddy he always makes time for me as well, often we spend time eating lots of food or gaming. I'm glad Yoongis members are always so welcoming to me in any way.

When we arrived I find Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jin lounging around the BTS room for a break.
"Hey guys I brought food!"
Soon the five boys attack the food I brought them from the korean restaurant I work at.
"Where's my Lover?"
*Jimin struggles to talk with a mouth full of food*

"Hyung, is with Jungkook-ah in the studio."
Taehyung guided me down to the genius lab and I knocked lightly.
Jungkook open the door and he bunny smiled before giving me a tight hug. When my eyes widen a defensive Yoongi smack his back.

"Yahh! Not to tight she's carrying a little genius!"
Jungkook released me and then bowed feeling sorry.
"It's okay, go get some food before Jin eats it all."

As soon as Tae and Jungkook went off Yoongi pulled me pnto his lap and closed the door. He brushed my loose hair and pulled a chunk of my hair behind my ear. I loved it when Yoongi looked at me like that he always manage to busy a gummy smile. Sometimes I wonder what he's thinking when he looks deep into my eyes.
"Take off your hoodie."
"Damn Yoongi right here in your lab same building where the guys are, and your forgetting I'm pregnant." I said getting off his lab

"Oh yes Haley I want to fuck my pregnant girlfriend here in this uncomfortable space. Don't be dumb I want to see my kid."
*shook my head then took off my hoodie*
Yoongi slowly stood up and looked down to my belly, lifted my shirt with his hand and placed his cold hand on my belly. Before I knew it he looked up into my eyes then shyly smiled.

"I did that, you may not show right now but every time I place my hand on the belly. I imagine a little Min running around this studio or sitting on my lab waiting for he/she to get taught the piano."

I manage to tear up as he let go of my belly and I put my hoodie back on.
Yoongi might seem cold at times but one of the main reasons I love him is not because he's famous and has money, but because of his heart and I saw him as Min Yoongi the talent the guy who's been through a lot to make his dreams come true, not Suga the BTS cute member.

"Babe let's take a break and spend time with the guys for a bit please."
"Haley?" He said standing up and pulling me away from the door.

"Before we go out there I just wanted you to know that your not alone in this okay, I may be busy most of the time but your always in my head and i promise to be a good father."
I quickly kissed him and then pulled him out to the guys who manage to finish most of the food.

Everyone chatted and joked around about Yoongi being a father soon and Jin of course has to lecture Yoongi on how to master his dad jokes. In all the fun I realize Taehyung disappeared I wondered were he went but through the loud boys I heard someone singing from the studio in the far right. Quickly I stood up and followed the voice into a long hallway.
Finally I found him inside the dance studio, he was laying on the floor face up and singing.

"There you are! You disappeared." Taehyung Quickly sat up and I went down to the floor to sit next to him.
"Sorry, just wanted to be alone for a bit from all the noise and Hyung's jokes."
Something is bothering him what kind of bestfriend would I be if I didn't notice when something's wrong.
"What's wrong? Where's my cheerful werido?"
"Nothings wrong like I said I just wanted to be away from all the noise."
Quickly I pinched his cheek and he chuckled

"Come im Tae please!" *pouting*
"Don't so that you know I can't resist. Fine I'm feeling stuck.." I tilt my head raising a brow
"Stuck? How come? Is your parents alright?"

"Yeah there okay Nonna is just I have feelings for someone but it's complicated."
"Really you do! Who!? Who?!" I felt a sudden excitement besides Jimin and Hoseok, Taehyung is one of the members who's not dating. I wished he had a girlfriend to give him all the love he deserves.

"But it will never happen because she's in love with someone else and will never see me that way."
*laid my head in his shoulder *

"Aww TaeTae it's okay then that means she's not worth it, don't worry soon you'll find someone and you, Jimin and Hoseok will all be in love soon."
"I don't know if I can forget my feelings about this girl so easily."
Right then and there I got up and force him to get up too. As we walked back to the guys I gave him a hug and messed with his hair.

"Like I said you'll find someone and well of course that girl will soon get away from your thoughts"

A/n: hmmm who is that girl Tae likes could it be Haley? Damn how can Tae even have feelings for his long life brothers girl... we'll see ya soon stay toon.