Chapter 20: Future Us

**Magical time skip to a few years after**

"If only I could fuck you every day.. but Seohyun is three and such a big fuss. Only wants his mommy's attention.. I think mommy forgot about daddy already."
"Really Yoongi your complaining about your own son? Don't be such a big baby I always give you lots of love and cuddles at night."
Yoongi and I dinned in our apartment while watching some movies. Taehyung and Namjoon took Seohyun to the mall. They said Seohyun draws the ladies to them so they use my child's cuteness to get dates.

It been forever sense Yoongi Can get some peace and quiet just the two of us. Our lives revolve around work and our little guy. Seohyun soon will turn 4 and I'm making Yoongi take him to the music room because that's all he loves just like his dad.
In this house hold is like I have two baby's Yoongi and Seohyun they both pout at me to get there way and it works all the time.

"Oh Yoongi I have a surprise for you, I've been meaning to tell you, close your eyes and extend your hand.."

Literally all week I've been feeling shitty but it was a familiar feeling

Literally all week I've been feeling shitty but it was a familiar feeling. I got a bit scared because for some damn reason I always decide to get pregnant when Yoongi is about to leave on tour or a event.

Yoongis eyes got teary but also got shocked

"Oh god another one? How?"
"Really, you want to ask that hmm I don't know maybe because we haven't been protected in a while?" I teased, Yoongi ribbed his neck then placed the pregnancy test down.

"So, your not happy?" I tried acting hurt but I know deep down he's happy just his worries are already taking over.
Out of no where he stood up and scooped me up and sat me down onto his lap.

"Haley, don't ever think I'm not happy about you having a baby. I want us to have children and walk them grow together. Sometimes I suck as a dad but I really do try. I love you and Seohyun to death now my heart will love someone new."

One thing I can be sure of is the love we have for each other. No matter what obstacles gets in our way we will continue to love each other and have each other's backs. He's my dream guy sense forever and now he's a idol papa.

"I love you yoongi" whispered in his ear

The end
———————————————————————————
A/n

Thank you once again for always supporting my stories and taking the time of your day to read them. I know I'm always throwing at you all these stores and chapters. I just really love writing for you guys and like I said before I've been writing sense a young age so coming up with concepts it's easy to me.

If you ever have further questions for me or just want to chat.. feel free to text me through wattpad.
Okay we'll see you guys soon because I'm pretty sure I'll start working on something new this time. I'm kind of thinking about making a new fanfic on either Got7 or Starykids but I'll see and let you guys now.
Bye 💜💜💜💜