Chapter 7: Second Trimester (Outing)

I woke up to the smell of kimchi and eggs, probably one of my cravings and imagining the smells. (A/n: whenever I see the word "smell"I remember when Jin was eating and he said "smell" so dramatically)
Slowly I got up and put on a long coat to cover up from the cold.
Found Yoongi in the kitchen with some sweats and a t-shirt, barefaced moving around cooking. Rather then go up to him I went back into the room and got dress. Ever sense I started showing I haven't been able to dress with just anything, nothing fits no more. Sense I had a lunch date with Jimin and Taehyung I ended up dressing casual at least, Yoongi might disagree about the lunch outing.

"Yoongi you didn't have to cook breakfast I would of made something

"Yoongi you didn't have to cook breakfast I would of made something."
He froze by my sudden outfit change.
"Hey pregnant lady take a seat food is done."
Yoongi must of forgotten the tension from yesterday but me being moody and a brat. I stayed quiet waiting for him to apologize.
In the middle of eating I felt the baby move rapidy so started to rub my bump. Yoongi noticed because he looked at me concern.

"What's going on?! Are you okay? Tell me."
Saying nothing to him I pulled his wrist and placed his hand on my belly. His eyes widen then busted a cute gummy smile. Quickly he got up from his chair and kneeled down facing my belly, placing both hands.

"Hello little one, I'm your dad.. look I might not be the best father but I promise to give you and your mom the world. *yoongi rubbing my belly and talking to it for purpose reasons*
Right now your mommy is mad at me because I made her sad. Let's hope your mommy knows how sorry I am and how much I love her.."

Yoongi speaking to my belly was just about the softest thing he has ever done. He was clever to use the baby to make me forgive him because it worked. Being a brat to him was just not the right choice but he should understand that all I'm trying to do is take care of his health.
"I'm an ass whole please don't be mad."
"Fine but only because you made me happy I was craving eggs! Just kidding but I know your trying."
Soon Yoongi learned for a kiss and went off to wash up.

**Time Skip**

At this point Yoongi left to Bighit for some recordings and meetings. I spend my time cleaning up and watching dramas with Jisoo. We cried in the most saddest scenes and busted sweats in the most hottest scenes. The whole entire time I kept craving Italian food for some reason which is not as common in Korea as I thought, Jisoo called a few local restaurant but nope nothing of that was open. Hopefully when I eat out with the boys I find something Italian.
"Okay, Haley but can you please hook me up with Seokjin oppa he's so handsome!"
"I already told you the answer is "no" if you like him so much why don't you talk to him more? I'm not getting involved in the boys love life unless it's Taehyung or they ask for advice.." Jisoo pouted
"No fair!"

**knock**

When Jisoo opens the door she finds a box smiling Tae and a cute monchi Jimin. They quickly give her a hug and walk inside running towards my direction. Right away Jimin hugs me and Tae jumps up and down like a little boy.
"Nonna! Can I touch?" Jimin asked I nodded yes.
*pooped my belly out*
Jimin touched my belly gently with his small hand then eye smiley. It didn't take long for Tae to push him out the way and place his hands.

"I want one!"
"Not until your a bit older and are 100% ready for a baby. Also you have to make sure your in love" I said sounding like a mom.
Jisoo eventually left to work and the boys and I went to the city. Sense my pregnancy hasn't really been out to the army's the boys has to be extra covered including me..
Finally after begging like a puppy for Italian food Taehyung manage to find a restaurant but a bit far from Seoul. Their personal shiver drove us to the location. The whole car ride was quiet but for some reason I kept thinking about Yoongi, I know he's concern and stressed out. Especially these past few days he's been off lately constantly working and distance from me..
*we arrive and took a table away from the guest*

We ordered our food then began talking, Jimin constantly brought up his new girlfriend Sana, but I thought it was super cute. Jimin just got into a relationship and he's in the honey moon phase. Honestly I missed that phase from Yoongi and I..

While eating Taehyung played with his food making me laugh hard as Jimin played along.
"Man I'm going to miss you Nonna when we are on tour." Taehyung said
Suddenly I became very interested and confused, I never knew about this.. Yoongi sure never told me they were going on tour. I knew something was stressing Yoongi out and I think I just found out what it is!

"Yeah im going to miss you to Nonna I can't believe we are leaving on Friday already and your so Okay with this, your brave because I would of freaked." Jimin added
Finally I released Yoongi has been keeping from me this information and who knows how long he's been knowing he's leaving. I don't mind when he leaves on tour in fact I'm always excited for him but this time it's different. What saddens me the most is why didn't he tell me sooner..
*started tearing up because of thought of Yoongi leaving me by myself*

"Nonna are you okay why are you crying?!" Taehyung said looking at me with puppy eyes.
"Yoongi never told me.."
*Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other shocked*

"Oh shit..."
"Oh shit.."

A/n: wow what a turn! How would u feel if your baby daddy was leaving you for months alone as you carry his child? Man tough feeling. Welp thanks for reading see ya next chapter 💜💜