Chapter 15: Trouble?

"Yoongi it's literally the most simplest thing.."
"What do you mean simple? One I have to wipe a stinky but with a wet wipe then put baby powder! Huh so much work.."
The doctors release Seohyun and I yesterday morning and all day I've been teaching Yoongi how to treat a baby. Good thing back in America I use to babysit so I know a thing or two on how to nurture a baby. But Yoongi looks so cute trying, he pouts or gags trying to clean up a dirty dipper.
———————————————————————————
BangTan POV
Jin: How Long where you going to keep this up huh?
All the boys had a private scolding meeting for Taehyung without Yoongi.. Tae was in some deep shit for sure. Loving your band mates baby momma wasn't exactly right.
One thing that concern the members was Tae's relationship with Yoongi once he finds out what Taes been hiding from him this whole time.
The only people who knew about Tae's secret love for Haley was Jimin and Jungkook only because they caught him drawing about her..

Namjoon: Tae why? There's so many girls out there why Haley? I understand Haley is special to us that's because she's our friend and Yoongis child's mother. We protect her not love her intimately..

Tae basically getting scolded by the Hyung's, yesterday when all the members got home from the hospital they found Tae drunk on the living room holding a picture of Haley and him..
This morning they forced Tae to tell them the truth and a explanation. He loves her more than he thinks, he started liking her the same time Yoongi Did except he hid his feelings because he saw how much Yoongi and Haley cared for each other.

It broke Taehyung's heart seeing those to close and closer each time with still the love feeling in his heart. The day he found out Haley was pregnant he wanted to be there for her as a friend but it also became really hard for him to realize that he should of been the father of that child and he should be the one holding Haley tight.
Taehyung couldn't bare his feelings and betraying his Hyung so he had to get away from them for a while.

Tae: Im trying to forget my feelings for her but..
Hoseok: But What Tae?
Tae: being her best friend wasn't exactly helping either she got close to me but as a sibling and it hurt that it could never be more.

Namjoon: *rubbed his neck* ahh Tae What are you going to do now? They have a kid together. It sucks but you have to accept the fact that those two are inseparable.

Jin: yes! Exactly! Also I think you should talk to Haley and Yoongi about this. Haley's been texting and calling us worried about you.. Haley cares about you a lot as a close friend you don't want to keep lying to her right?
Tae: Fine i will just don't pressure me to do it anytime soon.
———————————————————————————
Yoongi made his way out to work and I stayed in the apartment to take care of our baby. He's a new born and can't be outside much. Seohyun hasn't been fussy either he naps a lot just like his dad which I found cute. My evening consisted of breast feeding my baby boy or cleaning. I wanted to get back to work so bad but i have to rest as well.
**knock knock**

I wonder if Yoongi got out early but I doubt that once Yoongi starts producing it take him days to finish.
*walks to open the door*
"Tae! Your here!" I haven't seen Tae nor talk to him in two days. But I forgave him once I saw him holding a bear plushy for Seohyun.

"Haley?"
"Look Tae Seohyun is smiling hearing your voice, he misses his uncle too!"
Tae completely ignored my comment and sat next to me on the couch resting his elbows on his knees.

"I-I loved you.."
"Aw TaeTae I love you too! Little brother." Tae sighed trying to find the words that been barried deep in his heart.