Chapter 10: Welcome Home

Yoongi and BTS left on tour a few months ago and today I turn 7 months and trust I look fat. My bump is on my way so much, can't even put on my socks without loosing my breath nor pick up Holly from the floor. The cutest thing is although my mother in law seems like a tough lady she's a big softy and cute. Yoongis mom comes to baby me everyday and lectures me when I try to do chores. It's pretty funny how her resemblance are to Yoongi but I don't mind having her around sense I've been alone often.

"No! No! No! What are you doing momma!"
Mrs Min shouted while I attempted to pick up the basket of clean clothes. I hissed annoying and let the basket go before she nag some more.
Finally I waddled my way to the couch when suddenly the apartment door open. I thought maybe perhaps Mr Min came by but then my mother in law dropped the basket in shock.
Turned around and my heart melted I became extremely happy that I waddled fast towards him into a hug.

"Babe! I missed so much!" Yoongi couldnt help himself he started kissing all over my face then pushed me back. Widen his eyes with shock of how big my belly got sense last time he saw me.. carefully he placed his hand on my tummy and rubbed gently.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to see you and touch our baby. Look at him growing so fast making mommy struggle"
Finally he let go of me and went to hug his mom who happen to be all happy he was back. Then she started nagging to him of how much I didn't listen and tried to do things on my own. Yoongi giggled but then glared.

**Time Skip**

Yoongi and I spend all afternoon with the guys we played bored games and ate dinner. BTS had to go back to the Bangtan Dorms to work on the next album, but Yoongi was the only member Mr. Bang allowed to stay home because of me.. he figured that Yoongi already spend a lot of time away from me, now that I'm in my third trimester it wouldn't have been a good idea to take Yoongi away from me again. Although Yoongi still has to come to the company in the morning with the rest for recordings and meetings plus practice. Either way at times Yoongi came home late and by the time he came home I would be asleep already.

While sitting on the couch with Jungkook, Jin oppa, Hoseok oppa and Namjoon, Yoongi, Tae and Jimin went off to get some drinks and snacks for the pregnant lady.
"Nonna did you miss us? We were gone for so long" Jungkook said handing me a banana milk only him and I can touch.
"Yeah I really did, you guys are always so nice to me you guys are all my besties. I especially miss my SugaOppa." Jungkook and Jin looked at me concern and that's been happening sense Yoongi and I arrived at the dorms. I figured because I was alone and pregnant for long. But the fact that all the members were extremely thoughtful to me today made me suspicious.
———————————————————————————
*tae, Jimin, Yoongi pov*
"Hyung did you tell her already?" Taehyung asked a stressful looking Yoongi while he picked up a few bags of potatoes chips.
"Please Yoongi stop avoiding it she'll find out soon or later.. your lucky she doesn't look at the internet or dispatch articles." Jimin added as he put a few soju bottles in the basket.

"Should I take Haley pickles or cheese it's? She's been eating those snacks lately.."
"Hyung! Stop! Please stop being denial about what happen, we all know the truth.. the more you keep it from her the worse it will get. Would you rather have her find out by you or someone else?" Taehyung insisted

"Okay okay can you shut up already! Speak any louder and army will be on our case, like they been on mine for the past few weeks. *pays the snacks and drinks* I fucked up big time and I'm scared I'll loose her over my stupid mistakes." Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi headed back to the dorms.
———————————————————————————
When the boys arrived back I rushed to the bag and snatched it from jimin's hands.
"Give me! give me!" Quickly took out my bag of chips and jar of pickles and started attacking the bag without even offering to anyone. Namjoon quickly walked over to ask for some snacks but I quickly pulled the bag away from him..

"Bold of you to assume a hungry pregnant lady will share. *window wiper laugh*" Jin said waking over to get cups for the soju
Finally I made my way to the couch between Taehyung and Jungkook while munching on my snacks. Jungkook manage to steal some of my snacks but I only let him because he's the baby.
Sense yesterday I kept receiving dispatch emails nonstop but I didn't open them because Yoongi usually says there no good or some bullshit. But sense the boys are acting strange and the emails keep coming in it would be a good time to break the awkwardness.

"TaeTae?"
"Yes pregnant lady?"
"Can you check my phone it must be glitching or something I keep getting nonstop emails of reporters sense yesterday?" Soon everyone froze and I could see Taehyung debating to take my phone. Yoongi walked over to me and took the phone from my hand.
Yoongi looked at my phone and I could see the stress in his eyes
"Babe, have you open these by any chance?" Yoongi asked in a soft tone

"Umm nope I haven't you usually say not to pay attention to those so I was going to wait for you to come home so we can look at them.. what is it babe?" Yoongi looked over at Namjoon and Jin who happens to be standing near the island they eye signal Yoongi and that I couldn't miss.

"Babe, Actually im really tired let's go home. Plus you need to rest to it's not good for the baby if you don't rest."
I felt even more confuse all of a sudden Yoongi wanted to leave when he hasn't had drinks with the guys that he just bought. The fact that none of the members were trying to convince us to stay definitely confirmed somethings wrong.

**Arriving Home**

Once we got home I quickly put on my pjs and sat on the couch to turn on some dramas. Yoongi went over to the fridge for some water.
Soon enough we both are on the couch except not cuddling. Yoongi stayed quiet for a while before he turned off the tv without me asking.
"Babe, I haven't been honest with you about something.." yoongi said out of the random

"What's wrong? Why are you acting strange and the guys too?"
*yoongi sighed*
"Something happen on Tour.. I hate every minute of what I did and I can't help myself and hating what I did, the worst thing is I knew it for quiet some time and kept it from you.."
okay things definitely looked serious especially sense Yoongi looked uneasy.
"What happened on tour?"
"On our third week on tour in Japan the boys and I went out for a few drinks because the mangers said it was okay. We hit a bar and sat far away from the people. We drank a lot especially me.. I remember a few things here and there but on a moment, I remember I got away from the guys and went into the dance area. I kept daydreaming about you drunk and because I wasn't thinking straight at the dance floor some girl kept grinding on me and I let it happen. Soon or later I found myself sitting on the lounging area making out with the girl."

"You did what! Yoongi what the fuck! Yoongi you cheated on me.. how could you!?"
Finding out about this hurt me so much, Yoongi is the first boy I ever fell in love with and even declared my love for him carrying his child. Nothing hurt more than this.
Yoongi tried pulling me into his arms but I pushed him away. I rushed to the room and got my suitcase and started shoving all my belongings into it..

"Babe! It's not good for the baby to act angry! I'm really sorry I know I fucked up but that's all that happen a stupid mistake. Haley I promise I only love you please calm down." Yoongi pleaded but I was not having it. How does he expect me to take this information when, I'm one I'm a sensitive girl right now and two because I really love him..
all I wanted to do was get away from him as soon as possible.
I manage to get my suitcase done as much as I could, took my bag and phone while speed walking to the door. Yoongi rapped his arms around me before I stepped out.
"Don't touch me! Let me go!"

"Haley I'm sorry please don't do this! Let's talk about what happens!"
"Leave me! I'm pregnant for god sake! All you do is hurt me and i can't stay!"

Slowly he let go and I walked out the door rolling my suitcase. Called a cab and went back to my own apartment. Finally when I got inside I through my suitcase to the floor and sat on the couch to poor my soul out.
"I love you, what am I going to do now..."

A/n: Woah what a twist! I bet you guys figured something like this was going to happen. Trust I know it might seem typical but I promise I'm trying to make it my own way.