Chapter 13: Coming! P.1

Let's just say I looked ready to pop I was nearly nine months in a few days and the baby has gave me so many troubles. My breast were completely swollen but Yoongi didn't mind that and my feet pounded.
The boys became even more careful with me I get scolded by seven boys even if I bring them food at this point. But I'm the most spoiled, everyday after there practice if Jin oppa or Yoongi oppa don't bring me food Jimin is forcing me to eat from the Bighit dinning lounge. I'm babied so much by Taehyung too I'm not even aloud to pick up a water bottle without Tae yelling at me..
The bigger my tummy grew the more protective Yoongi got with anything.
"Oppa please?" I pouted as Yoongi drove us to the company in the morning.

"What happened princess does your back hurt again?"
"The baby really wants watermelon! Like I really need it I can taste it in my mouth. Please oppa?"
Knowing he'll grant my wish i pouted and he gave in making a quick stop to the groceries and bought a big watermelon.
*went inside the car with the watermelon*
I pecked his cheek happily like a spoiled child and we drove off.

Once we arrived I made my way into the guys dance studio where six males were already practicing and Yoongi went to the cafeteria to cut the watermelon.
I sat on the couch in the back and started reading a book I've been into. Yoongi finally came in with a tray of fresh cut watermelon. I licked my lips as he handed me the whole thing and went into position to practice.
"Wooo! Watermelon I want some." Tae said approaching me all sweaty. Quickly I shifted the tray away from him.
"Mine!"
"Tae how many times do I have to tell you not to take food from Haley! Hah" Jin said teasing Tae but I felt bad and gave him some.

**time skip**

I was starting to feel worried because a few times between sentences I was getting constructions like crazy and pounding on my lower tummy. I felt like my water was going to break in any minute. Which is not good timing, the boys are really busy today and I'm not suppose to be due until a few weeks from now. Yoongi hasn't even gotten the chance to build the crib do to their new comeback schedule.
Each contraction made me groan and sweat but I didn't say anything because the music was loud and they were all focus on Hobi.
Perhaps maybe if I take a walk the contractions will ease but they were coming every five minutes.

*stood up and tried to make my way to the door when "splash"*
"Shit!"
Suddenly the splash of my water breaking cause the boys to turn around quickly. Yoongi speed walk towards my direction and Namjoon turned off the music.

"Babe! What's wrong? Did you pee on yourself?"
"U-mm Yoongi? It's time.." soon the boys started jumping up and down and clapping.
"What's time? No! No!" Yoongi said in shock

"Don't be dumb Hyung! Haley's water just broke!" Jungkook said approaching me and picking me up bridal style.
Soon Jungkook carries me into the car and the rest followed all rushing into the car. Yoongi looked scared as he kept rubbing my back.

The whole car ride consisted of me yelling and sweating in pain. Yoongi nearly bitting his fingers off, Jin arguing with the driver to go faster and the rest helping me practice my breathing exercises. Hoseok kept patting my sweat from my forehead as I glared at all of them for looking like fools.

**hospital**

I rested my arm on Jungkooks shoulder while Yoongi nearly killed anyone on his way. Pushing people to the side Yoongi rushed to the front desk.
"Nurse! My princess! Water broke what do we do?! Please get us to the VIP room I paid a week ago! Miss stop looking at me do something!"

Some nurses came with a wheelchair while Yoongi tried arguing with the nurse due to panicking. Finally once we settled into a vip room for my delivery the boys surrounded us while the baby and i got hooked up to machines.
"New Father huh?" My nurse asked a anxious Yoongi

"Yeah! Now enough about me how are my two baby's doing?"
The nurse continued to take notes from the monitors hooked up on my tummy.
"Okay everything looks great your baby boy is doing well. As for mom she's doing amazing for first child birth. Now can I take a look to see how open are you?"

Quickly the guys stepped outside for some privacy as Yoongi stayed with me..
The nurse put some blue gloves on and opened my legs to put her fingers inside me for measuring.
"Hey! Only I get to put my fingers there!" Yoongi shouted nervously.
*grabbed his hand all embarrassed.*

"Babe relax let the nurse do her job I'm fine. I love you min papa." He gummy smiled and released a big sigh of relief.
"Okay mom your 4cm open which is a good rate for a person who just went into labor. I'll come by later to check up. I'll send your friends inside."
*nurse exits the room, then six boys come back in*

A/n: hey guys omg! There having a baby pretty soon! I'm still trying to decide if I should give there baby boy a American name sense Haley's American or a korean name for Yoongi? Hmm see ya next chapter to see what I came up with.