Chapter 17: Promise? P.1

"Yoongi are you insane! We just can't!"
"Princess please, how bad can it be? Seohyun will be fine. Now go and get ready the boys are coming any minute to pick him up."
Yoongi out of no where woke up in a good mood this morning. Perhaps because today was my day off. Even during breakfast he kept playing with Seohyun with all this energy. Next thing I know he pops up with the 'dress well we are going on a date' response.
Later informs me that the maknae line Volunteered to babysit Seohyun. Those three can't even take care of themselves what makes them think a toddler. Actually there three baby's too no way.

After a while of Yoongi begging I gave in and started doing my makeup while Yoongi got Seohyuns backpack all packed up.

**Time skip**

"Haley the boys are here come say bye to Seohyun"
I decided to wear a red dress with black heals. I haven't exactly gotten dress this good in a while. I'm a mother now so my outfits aren't always so great. Also I wanted to tease Yoongi with this dress, perhaps even get him to excited. My poor boyfriend always suffering.

When walking out Jungkook, Jimin, and V gasp looking all dumbfounded by my outfit

When walking out Jungkook, Jimin, and V gasp looking all dumbfounded by my outfit. They even forgot to say 'hi Nonna' as always. Yoongi smirked then stumbles to the boys direction.
"Actually guys, I'll just call you when to drop off Seohyun I might just be having two meals tonight!"
I shook my head and picked up Seohyun giving him kisses and hugging him tightly.

"Be good to your uncles okay? Mommy and daddy will be right back. Stay near uncle Namjoon just in case okay my baby boy."
After a few kisses I handed Seohyun to Jimin and gave them a serious look.
"Now listen you three, if my baby gets any owe while under your care! I'll give you a even bigger Owe. Make sure he eats well, Seohyun doesn't like carrots nor bananas. Also before taking naps he'll sleep faster if you give him warm milk. One more thing if something happens to my baby I'll kill you."

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung looked so scared even to speak. But this is my son there taking care of he's my world and as a mother instinct is to protect.

"Nonna, don't worry we will take care of this little guy it won't be so hard. Plus Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung will be home so they could be extra help."

Eventually we all walked out of the building, Yoongi and I gave our last kisses to Seohyun then went our own way. Still feeling nervous about leaving Seohyun with the maknae's and about this date.

We arrived to this lovely restaurant downtown in Seoul. I can tell it was expensive because there was a guy that asked to park the car for us. We got escorted to round table far away from the guest. Next to the beautiful city lights. Right away a server served us red wine and left the bottle.
I felt so out of place, like I didn't belong. Where I come from in New York we ate pizza on the side walk and at ice cream at the park. My parents aren't wealthy like Yoongi is now so sometimes I'm not use to all the luxury.
"Babe you okay?" Yoongi said as he poured some wine in my glass.

"Yeah, this place is lovely everyone seems to be well off and dresses all fech. While I'm out here underdressed."
"Haley you look beautiful and no matter what you wear from baby spit up shirts to dresses anything looks gorgeous on you."
*blushed to Yoongis sudden romance*

Before we knew it our food arrived, I ended up ordering pasta and Yoongi steak with smash potatoes. It all seem so American but I like it.. kinda reminds me of back home.
"Princess I have a surprise for you.."
He took out a envelope from his blazer making me feel a bit anxious. Quickly he placed it beside my plate.

"Open it!"
*starts to open the envelope*
My heart raised fast one I unraveled three plane tickets to New York City. No way we are going, I haven't been back home in years. I missed my family so much. My brother already has a daughter that I have never met and my parents oh my parents I miss them so much.

"Min Yoongi? How?"
"I know your going to over think this but I did this for us for our little family. The managers and ceo are letting it happen. We are delaying our comeback songs for this trip. Don't worry I want us to go I want to thank the two people who gave me such a beautiful wife. Seohyun should meet his grandparents as well."
In the process of thinking about the fact that we are going back home to visit, I heard 'wife' and I didn't want to feel crazy.

"I love you Yoongi! Wait a minute what do you mean wife? I'm your girlfriend."
Yoongi took my hand and shyly gummy smiled
"When we first met I told myself that this girl right here was going to change my life. She did, I loved you sense I laid my eyes on you. I hated myself for ever hurting you. Haley you gave me purpose to continue my idol career. You also gave me a beautiful son and help me start my own family. I want you to always be mine. I want to change your last name. Haley Savannah Steel will you make me the happiest father on this earth and marry me?"
*took out a red box from his pocket*

Tears running down my face still happy about being with him and loving him.
"Yes! A million times yes!"
*places the ring on my finger*
Yoongi walks over and kisses me before heading back to his seat. Admiring my excited face looking at my ring.

"The ring is so beautiful. (A/n: imagine any ring you have would like it doesn't matter) but Yoongi?"
"Yes Haley?"
"At my home we don't have this beautiful big apartment like yours. From last time I called my mother she said she still lives in the same apartment as we did when I was a kid. It's only two bedrooms.."
*yoongi looked at me and then laughed*

"Babe are you really concern about the environment your taking me, did you forget that your speaking to the one that had to choose if either eat that day or take the bus home. Haley I wasn't always well off. I use to be so poor that I wouldn't eat everyday. I'm blessed that this career gave me the ability to buy good stuff for my family and myself. No matter where I go I'll be happy as long as I'm with you my love."

*blew a kiss to him Jin style*

"I love you Min Yoongi, I can't believe soon I'll be Min Haley."

A/n: stay toon for the next part! But I wanted to ask you guys, how do you feel about this fanfic in general? I know it may seem different ways to you from boring, cringe, but I'm trying I feel like it's more about adulthood then a lovey dovey love life. Soon I'm going to be collaborating with a friendof mine who is also a author to make a fanfic about a GOT7 member. Just don't know when we will start it but most likely it will be published in her account. I'll let you know.