Chapter 11: Little Brother?

*phone call with taehyung*
BrotherTae💜: Nonna? Talk to me.

Haley: what is there to talk about? My heart is shattered in pieces. *started crying*

BrotherTae💜: please don't cry Nonna I don't want to see you like this, it's not good for the baby. I'm coming over after practice.

Haley: What do you expect Tae he ripped my heart out. *sobbing* just stay away please.

BrotherTae💜: Nope I don't care I'm going to see you I'm worried about you Nonna. I'll bring lots of food and perhaps Jungkookie he wants to see you too, Actually all of us are worried.

Haley: Tae?

BrotherTae💜: Yes Nonna?

Haley: what is he doing?

BrotherTae💜: Aish Nonna don't worry about Yoongi right now just ease the pain. But he's been in a bad shape, he got to practice late with the most puffy eyes ever. Yoongi hasn't been putting much effort today nor this week. The managers are concern about the affect it will do to his work."

Haley: I see..

BrotherTae💜: Okay Nonna I have to get back please don't cry no more. I'll promise to bring you food later okay? Stay healthy.. Do you need me to send our personal shiver to give you rides today?

Haley: no, no it's fine I need to take fresh air so I'll take the bus to school and work. Bye have fun see you later Tae.
*Haley ends the call*

The whole time at work I was more stressed about Yoongi than my job. I found myself crying way to many times in the bathroom stall. It hit to the point that I didn't want to eat all I wanted to do was finish my job and cry some more. I didn't think he was going to hurt me I thought we loved each other especially now that I'm carrying his child.
Bus ride home was just as blue as my mood, even the old lonely dog at the bus stop seem to be more in a light mood.
When I got home my apartment door was unlock...
*walks in and sees the stove on with a pot of ramen*

I made my way to my bedroom when I found my bed made up and my whole room picked up and neatly made. Eventually peaked to the bathroom and it was all clean up not to mention my whole apartment. Confused as fuck what's oh ever I changed into my house clothes and turned off the stove.
Soon two giggly males enter my house holding bags of snacks.
"Nonna! Your home!"
"Tae and I decided to pick up your place and make ramen. Usually either Jin Hyung or you cook so we only know how to make ramen."

Some how seeing Taehyung and Jungkook visiting me and picking up after me was the best thing by far. All I have done is mope around and lazy around my junk.
"Aww guys thank you, I would say make yourself at home but it seems like that already happen."

The boys brought three bowls of ramen, drinks, kimchi, and wiggles themselves besides me in front of the tv.
"We brought movies and snacks for later, as for now can we put on anime (a/n: dude note imagine any anime you want I don't have any in mind)?" Jungkook asked showing his doe eyes to make me weak.
When I allowed them we spent the next few hours watching anime and eating.

**Time skip**

My place all dark and us three snuggling on the couch eating snacks half way into the scary movie. Before I knew it Jungkook fell asleep on my shoulder he looked so cute and pouty. I reached for my blanket and placed it over him while I leaned him down on the empty side of the couch. Tae also fell asleep but he was leaning his head back drooling.
Made my way up and turned off the tv.
Went into my room to get a blanket for Tae when with the blanket I knocked something down.
———————————————————————————
Haley pov
Hmm? What did I drop now?.. I can barley bend down without my tummy being on the way.
*picks up a frame and it's a picture of Yoongi on tour that he sent*

*placed it back down on my small drawer and take a seat*Yoongi why did you do this? What did that stupid girl offer you what I didn't? Should I have let you explain to me

Yoongi why did you do this? What did that stupid girl offer you what I didn't? Should I have let you explain to me.. I miss you so much I need you..
———————————————————————————
*sleepy Tae walks in and rushes over to seat down next to me*
"Nonna? Are you okay?"
"That stupid picture made me cry!"
"It's not the picture it's the person in the picture. Nonna can I tell you something?" Wiped my tears and turned to Tae

"Yoongi hyung was a complete moron for hurting someone so special and perfect like you. Not to defend him either but I know for a fact Hyung wasn't thinking straight either he was extremely drunk, that night we lost him and when we found him deep inside the bar the bitch was on top of him and he was mainly unconscious to realize he was acting stupid. Jungkook picked him up and through him in his back and we made our way to the hotel."

"Tae, it hurts my heart feels like it broke into a million pieces."
"I understand Nonna, I would be hurt to and I wish a beautiful girl like you never knew about harm but life sucks. *holds your hand but it confused you* Hyung and you need to talk because you guys are ment for each other I know he loves you a lot it's just to much of a stubborn dumbass to realize it but he'll come around. Right now taking time to think this through is the best. But also think about what's best for you and the baby coming."

Tae was completely right and in fact I was shocked that he's being even more mature about the situation then I was.. I can tell Tae cares about our relationship very much and especially about me I love him for that.. slowly I gave him a peck on his cheek,  him and I both got up. 
"Thanks Tae your really like my little brother which and I like love you very much. If you want Jungkook and you can spend the night I can sleep in the couch and you too on my bed?"

"What! Nonna are you nuts! I can't let a pregnant lady sleep on the couch. We have to go back to the dorms anyways tomorrow we have a full schedule."
Taehyung manage to wake up Jungkook and they both hugged me and made their way out.
So happy that even though Yoongi and I are having problems the boys are always making sure if I'm okay.

A/n: yo! So I'm going to the BTS speak yourself concert! That's insane I went to the love yourself last time and it was amazing I can't wait! Anyways on the other not thank you for your support I'm extremely excited to upload more chapters I have so many in mind. The question is do you think Taehyung will ever tell Haley how he felt this whole time? See ya next chapter.