Chapter 12: I fucked Up

Yoongi POV
*walks into the company*
"Hyung! Good morning how are you feeling today?" Jimin asked smiling extra hard to get Yoongi to smile but that obviously didn't work.

"No one fuck with me okay! I'm going straight to the genius lab and leave me alone!"
Yoongi went to his own little world leaving the rest of the members concern for his mental and physical health. This is the worst they seen Yoongi he looked completely miserable and no matter what they said or did nothing was cheering Yoongi up and they needed Haley ASAP.

Yoongi: why the fuck do those guys keep asking me if I'm fucking okay?! I don't deserve sympathy that's pathetic for a trash like me..
*continued editing his song he started when Haley got pregnant.*
Although I felt like shit and all I wanted to do was see Haley I needed to work and keep myself away from her.. she's everything to me I would give her the world if I could but i was a dumbass for hurting her and i don't know what to do to make it up.
———————————————————————————
Bangtan POV
V: guys we should really do something we been waiting for to long!
Tae commentted to the circle of concern boys.

RM:  yeah but we might just make things worse! Now do we really want that..

Jin: I agree with Tae on this we should plan something good for them to makeup and force them to talk to each other

Jungkook: oh my god! What if we kidnap Yoongi Hyung and Nonna and lock them in a room together!

Jimin: Okay Can you say it any louder when Yoongi is just in the other room! But good idea Kookie!

J-Hope: yeah guys! I say Tae gets Haley into the company dance studio and Namjoon, Jungkook tie up Yoongi to a chair blind folded and bring him into the dance studio. Tricking both of them to a trap!

V: Got it so it's on!

Jimin: yeah!
———————————————————————————
School was completely boring plus Jisoo didn't come to school today so I had no one to talk to.. good thing no work today so I'll just go home and stuff myself in food. The baby has been moving a lot today and I'm craving mangos like crazy.

*took bus home*

Nothing to do just watch dramas and my dumbass forgot to stop by for mangos. Yoongi would have gotten them for me in minutes. Everything I did made me think of him at any cost.

**Text from Taehyung**

BrotherTae💜: Nonna? What are you doing?

Haley: Just at home mad at myself for not getting mangos.

BrotherTae💜: okay Nonna lets do this can you come with me to the company because the guys all left and nobody wants to accompany me at the dance studio, can you come please? I'll buy you all the mangos you want!

Haley: Tae im to lazy to move and the baby has been very active on my tummy today.

BrotherTae💜: come on Nonna please I'll pick you up!

Haley: fine but hurry before I change my mind should I Where this?
Haley:

Haley: fine but hurry before I change my mind should I Where this? Haley: