Part 1- Prologe

Jane was once ordinary. When she was 14 Jane went into school as usual. It was a half day due to testing. Taking her midterm a kid stood up suddenly when the instructor had just went out of the room to go to the restroom.

A device that another child had in their backpack was activated. This is how she and others in her class got powers. Changing everyone's genetic makeup with a single pulse and causes a fire that for some reason only left them alive within a 4 mile radius. It started a fire but protected those in that one room. 46 survived the "electrical fire" from "faulty wiring".

Out of the 46 that were changed 12 died that same day. 7 died on the second escape but 16 died in the battle against an organization that they escaped out of originally and were recaptured not only 2 moths after escaping. The remaining 11 were tortured, tested, trained and experimented on. The ones that survived all had feature that distinguishes them from humans, they couldn't return to their normal lives even if they had someone to turn to.

2 died in the first year after being recaptured and 5 died in the 2nd and 3rd year leaving only experiment, 368 to endure it all alone. The white rooms were never cleaned, the blood stained the floor and door. A room where i was specifically designed to keep 368 contained within its walls. A total of 62 men were at the facility, most of them were used to prevent another escape.

They never showed their organization's name so the others had referred to it as Phantom. A well concealed and efficient organization that ran tests on anything "unusual" they could get their hands on, even the ones they created.

The one white room was smeared with stains of red all around it. No windows nor door handle could be seen from the inside only the blinding lights on the ceiling and a small black sphere tucked away in the corner. A small malnourished anthropomorphic wolf sat against the wall. Her wrists were bound together and gave off a slight red glow. On her face was a dirty muzzle that was given after the second unsuccessful attempt at escape as well as a back covered in scars from misbehaving. Eyes that once glowed a power full blue were dulled to a muddy color from 4 years, 7 months, 18 days and 15 hours of endless testing and torture.

She was rather short for her age due to the lack of proper nourishment stunted her growth. Jane was skinny and patches of fur were matted together with blood. Stained sweatpants and a severely ripped up shirt that were one size too big was the only clothing she had. The chains and muzzle rubbed places raw, she tried her best not to aggravate the blistering arms and legs.

Jane lost all hope of being free after the first year all rebellious part was cut out. 4 years, 7 months, 18 days and 15 hours the routine never changed except for a handful of days. In 3 hours testing would run for about 5 hours and training 2 hours and then going back to this room for the other 20 hours before going back and doing it all over again. It was hour 18 when a blaring alarm went off.