Chapter 1- "The meeting"

It was Thursday night and that means that a new "Legacies" episode has come out. Now, I'm not exactly a fan of the show. I don't really like how they've decided to portrait "The Originals"'s family, I'm sure all "The originals" fan would agree with me. However, I watch it because I'm curious about where they're going with this new project. I mean, they've killed my favourite hybrid because of it so it better be good.

The episode has ended and now I'm even madder at the producers because they've shown that without this new spin-off, Klaroline would be endgame. My feelings were all over the place and I was on the phone with Phoebe discussing the episode when my doorbell goes off. 

"Weird, it's almost midnight and I am not expecting any visitors." I thought, making my way towards the door. Trying to be as quiet as possible I try to peak through the peep-hole to see who it is. At first, I could only see darkness but then the person outside stepped away from the door and I saw that it was a man, about 1,80 cm high. He was wearing a black long coat and he had curly blonde hair. From what I can see, he looked hot but still, I didn't recognize him. 

I decided to ignore him and went back to my phone call, where Phoebe was still talking when he suddenly turned around and looked straight at the peep-hole as if he knew that I was behind the door looking at him.

"Holy cow! It can't be him, what is he doing here? "I think when I see his face.

"I know you're there, love, I can hear you breathing and your friend talking through the phone. Would you be so kind to let me in?" he says

How could have he possibly heard that?

Phoebe was still talking about god knows what so I put my phone back to my ear and after telling her that I was going to call her back, without giving her the chance to reply, I hung up.

Taking a deep breath, I muster the courage to open the door.  His back was to me but then it turned around and I was met with the famous smirk I loved so much.

Clearly amused by my shock, he looked at me up and down for a few seconds before speaking again.

"So are you going to let me in or not?"

This brings me back from the shock and shaking my head a bit I try to process what was happing.

"You will also be Joseph Morgan but I don't let strangers into my home," I say leaning to the doorframe with my arms crossed over my chest. I didn't realize he was so forward in real life too.

His smirk doesn't falter when I speak but he raises his eyebrow in confusion.

"I don't know this Joseph Morgan you're talking about. My name is Klaus, Klaus Mikealson."

I look at him for a moment before bursting out laughing.

"Yeah right, and I'm Caroline Forbes. Listen it's late for you guys to mess with people. Go to sleep." I say and was about to close the door when his hand stops it.

"Listen, love, I'm not understanding a word you're saying. But I'm getting tired of this, just let me in."

"No, you listen now love. You're one of my favourite actor Joseph, really. That doesn't mean that I'm going to welcome you in my home at this hour of the night, though." Man, he was strong. I was trying to close the door but I couldn't.

"I've already told you that my name is Klaus. And I'm not a bloody actor." He still insists on this Klaus thing.

"Okay then, if you are really Klaus that means that you're a vampire and vampires can't go into a  house where they haven't been invited. So please, try to come in." I say wanting to get over this prank and go to bed.

He looks at me like I was mad and then gesturing toward the door he says: "You've said it yourself, I can't enter if you don't invite me in."

I look at him expectantly, and he understands that I still don't believe that he is who he tells he is. So he tries to come inside but his foot stops midair on the doorstep as if there was a wall stopping it. For further evidence, he puts his hand up and he pushes it towards me and like his foot, his hand can't get through the doorstep.

Now he is the one that looks at me expectantly and smirks when my face falls. I look at him, at his hand and then at his feet not really understanding what was going on. I walk up to him and pushing my hand over the doorstep it touches his chest, while his is still stuck midair.

My eyes widen and finally processing everything I take a step back and open the door wide.

"Oh shit." I look at him and he pushes both his eyebrows up waiting for me to ask him to come inside.

"You can come in." 

--------

An: I'm just going to leave this here and see if I should keep post this or just delete it. I have the first 4 chapters ready. Leave a comment or vote if you like it and you wanna read more!