Chapter 3

"You know, I don't think I should tell you anything. I mean you still have to live those things, if I tell you everything it'd be like changing history or something like that." 

Also, if he is real does this mean that every character of the saga is real too? I mean I could prevent him from killing all those people but if he doesn't go to Mystic Falls then he is not going to meet Caroline, nor Hayley and that means that Hope would never be born. Also no New Orleans and no Camille. Well, that is not going to be a problem. Never been a Klamille fan. We all know that Klaroline is endgame. End of discussion.

But Klaus needs Hope, having her was the best thing that happened to him. He deserved the happiness that she brought to Mikaelson's family. So what should I do? Should I tell him about Elena and the doppelganger so that he can break his curse and finally be a hybrid even though that means that a lot of people are going to die for that? 

Gosh, this is too much pressure for a nineteen girl. 

While I'm having this inside debate with myself, Klaus stays silent probably sensing that I'm at a crossroad and I donìt know which road to take. 

I look at him and on his face, I can see this darkness with which he's lived since he was a child thanks to his parents. I can't help to compare it to the face he made when he holds Hope for the first time, or when he meets her after being locked away by Marcel for five years or when they had the last dinner as a family. He was going to die but he was the happiest, knowing that by sacrificing himself he would save his daughter. God, how could I be the reason my favourite character dies? The show has ended almost two years ago and I still wasn't over his death. Bu this isn't about me! He shouldn't even be real.

Maybe I could tell him a slightly different story. One that would make him kill fewer people. He'll still meet Caroline and Hayley so he'll have Hope. Okay, that sounds like a plan. But how exactly do I change the story?

Let's cover the basics first.

"Okay here's how it's going to go. I'm going to cover the basics and then I think everything will fall into his place. I'm not going to tell you everything, that wouldn't be fair. But I'm still going to help you if you need me, just call." I say after thinking about this for a couple of minutes

He looks at me for a while, pondering my answer. Then he scrolls his shoulders and leaning back in his chair he says:

"I'll take what I can get."

I smile at this and looking at the clock I see that it's 4 am and tomorrow I have to go to school. Great, I'm going to look like a zombie. I groan and he looks at the clock too. 

"Well, the talk has to wait until tomorrow. I have courses in the morning so I need to sleep." I say standing up from the chair and putting the cup in the sink.

I was going to leave the kitchen when I remember that he didn't know how he got here. That reminds me that we still haven't figure out why and how he's real. Also, that means that he hasn't a place to stay. 

I stop at the kitchen door and turn towards him, he hasn't moved so I think that that answers my question but I ask anyway to be sure. 

"You don't have a place to stay, do you?"

He looks at me and shakes his head.

"Well then, I suppose you can stay here. I don't have any male clothes so I'm afraid that you'll have to sleep in those. You can use my bathroom to freshen up. Come, I'll show you where it is." I say making my way upstairs. 

The only bathroom in this house is the one in my bedroom, now that I think about it I should be feeling awkward. I mean, I'm in my PJs heading to my bedroom with a hot British guy behind me to let him use my bathroom. He is one of my biggest crushes and now he is in my bedroom. I guess dreams do come true sometimes.

While he is in the bathroom I sit on my bed with my legs crossed and my head in my hands. How did I get myself in this mess? 

He gets out and leans on the door frame taking my distressed state. I let out a sigh and look at him thinking about where he could sleep. 

"I'm sorry I don't have a spare bed, so you'll have to sleep on the couch," I say letting myself fall on the bed with my eyes closed

He chuckles and I feel the bed sink. I open one eye to see him on my side.

"Or I could sleep with you. The bed looks big enough to fit the two of us." 

I stare at him for a long time, but it was too late or early for me and I don't have the strength to argue with him. I sigh for what it feels like the hundred times tonight and move my hand on the empty side of the bed letting him know that he could sleep here with me.

"I'm too tired to argue with you but just so you know, I'm allowing this only because I know you wouldn't hurt me. I'm not that easy."

With that, I turn around on my side and I was already falling asleep when I hear him laugh.

"Didn't think that for a second. Goodnight Cassandra." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone!
I know these first few chapters are a little slow but I needed to present the situation and the characters.
Back to the story, do you like it?
Do you think Cas should tell Klaus about everything he's going to face in Mystic Falls?
What should she tell him?

Bear with me, more interesting things are coming. I promise.

Also, since I have a bunch of chapters ready I'm gonna upload them whenever. But if you want faster updates you should vote and comment so that I know that there's someone who likes this book!

Give this chapter some love and chapter 4 will come to you sooner than you imagine!