Chapter 11

Since the moment I found Klaus Mikaelason on my doorstep my life has changed. Nevertheless, I'm still not used to the idea that every character I used to watch on TV being real.

That's why when I opened the door, Stefan Salvatore was the last person I was expecting to find.

And it was that shock that allowed him to knock me down. Before I could even realize what was happening, everything turned black.

______________________________________________

"Don't you think that you've tightened the ropes a bit too much? She's human, she will never wake up if the ropes block her blood circulation." I hear someone's voice say from somewhere near me.

My head is hanging but I can't find the energy to open my eyes or move my fingers let alone lift it up even if this position was hurting me. My brain though was wide awake and vigilant and it allowed me to hear the conversation of my captors.

"She is related to Klaus somehow so I'm not taking any chances. Besides, I don't care if she's asleep, awake or alive as long as she serves her purpose. Maybe if she's at the brink of death Klaus would come quicker to rescue her." 

I suppose they're talking about me. So great, I'm Klaus bait. But who are they? Their voices are familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Whatever Damon, just don't let her die." 

As soon as the name is pronounced, flashbacks of how Stefan Salvatore has turned up at my door and kidnapped me hit me.

It seems like I'm being held hostage in Salvatore's basement to lure Klaus into a trap

The question now is: why? I thought they had a deal and everything was fine between them and Klaus.

Well, maybe not but if I could, I'd tell them that they shouldn't be so sure about Klaus showing up to save me.

After that, I don't hear them anymore since I fall unconscious again. 

The next time I come around it's because of a phone ringing. I try to move my fingers again and this time I succeed but I try to be as still as possible to not give away that I'm listening to them.

"Hello?" I hear Stefan answering the phone.

"What do you mean he's already here?" I can't hear what the person on the other side of the phone is saying but they must have given him bad news because by his voice I get that he's worried.

"No, she's still unconscious. We're on our way. Don't get involved, he won't think twice about killing you." He hangs up and his footsteps get further and further away from me so I think he's leaving the room.

Even if he's far away from him, I can hear him calling out for Damon, telling him that there's a change of plans and that they need to go to Klaus' because Mikeal is already in Mystic Falls.

Oh shit, why is he already here? 

No time for that right now Cas, Klaus needs my help.

I open my eyes and I try to get up and leave after them but the ropes restrain me.

Oh well, I need to sort this out first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

oh lala, so it was Stefan at the door. Shocking right?

I know most of you thought it was Elijah so what was your reaction when you read Stefan's name?

Mikeal's in town guys and we know that that means trouble.

What do you think is going to happen next?

I know this is rather short but chapter 12 is already finished.

Soo, you tell me when I should post it😏