10. The Paradise Tower

First up thank you so much for 10K Views!!! And now onto the story :3 

Erza Pov

As I woke up I discovered I had been tied to post. Judging by the movements I feel I can assume I am on a ship. Someone starts to approach. I see it's Sho. "Where am I?" I ask. "Inside a ship. Nee-San." So I was right. "Inside a ship that is heading to the paradise tower." I look down. "I see. So that is how it is...Can you at least untie me? I won't fight back." "I can't do that, because Nee-san is a traitor." I try to break my binds. "It's pointless. Milliana's tubes possess power sealing magic. There's nothing you do about it. No matter how powerful Nee-San is." "I..I understand. Can you at least allow me to ex-quip into my armour?" I ask him. "I'm afraid..Of having to return to that tower. Without my armour...The fear... " "You look good in that dress Nee-san." Sho bends down and hugs me. "I didn't want to do this..." "Sho..." "Why did..you.. BETRAY JELLAL!!!" He screams at me. I can see anger in his face as tears stream down from his eyes. I guess they don't know what happened... I close my eyes. 'Jellal..'  

Flashback to Erza as a kid

"Nee-san, Over here quickly!" "Sho keep your voice down!" Wally says. "You're even louder Wally.." Milliana comments. "Sorry Milliana." Wally says rubbing his head. "Erza, If we don't speed things up they are sure to catch us." Erza is shown as a child cold and suffering. 

"R

"R.Right." She says. "But what if they find out?" She's shaking. "I know what they did to the other kids who got caught." "It's alright. No need to be Afraid." A new figure says approaching the group. "J.Jellal!" Erza says. "We are going to claim our freedom! Our future. Our dream." 

Present time at the Magical council. 

Gathered in a circle are the 9 council members who were debating with troubled minds.