25. One Down

Y/n Pov

I nod at Lucy and look down at Erza.

"How is she doing?" I ask Lucy.

"Not good. It looks like the poison is spreading." Lucy says back and I look at Erza's arm to see she is right.

"We found Wendy. Natsu, Gray and Carla are going to bring her back here." I say.

"Thank goodness!" Lucy chimes out. I keep my eyes on Erza and stroke her head trying to ease the pain a little. She has her head in my hands now.

Happy Pov

"Wendy! Yous used your healing magic!? What are you thinking! If you overuse that power..." I hear Carla cries out though Wendy passes out in the floor. "Wendy!" I see Natsu keeps my eyes on the man in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" Natsu asks with slight venom in my voice. His fist become lit up with flames and he rushes towards him. "Jellal!"

Jellal seems prepared as he raises his arm and blasts Natsu back with magic.

"Natsu!" I cry out.

"I see your magic is still as formidable as ever." Brain says but suddenly Jellal launches a suprise attack at him. I use the opportunity to rush to Natsu's side. Jellal walks towards us and I worry he might try attacking Natsu but he walks past us. Jellal walks out of the cave.

"Natsu! Get up!" I shout at Natsu and he suddenly shoots up.

"Jellal! Where is he!?" Natsu creis out looking all around the cave.

"He left." Carla says approaching us.

"That Bastard!" Natsu shouts.

"I don't know who he is, but taking Wendy back is our priority at the moment. You want to save Erza don't you?" Carla says to Natsu.

"Natsu.. Y/n would kills us if anything happens to Erza..." I say slightly worried and scared.

"Yeah, I know! Damn him..." Natsu shouts. "Let's go Happy!"

"Aye sir!" I cry out and make my wings appear before picking up Natsu as we head out the cave and to the sky above. Carla picks up the passed out Wendy and we start to make our way back to Erza.

Brain Pov

I had sheltered myself from Jellal's treacherous surprise attack by burying myself underground. I blast the ground above me away freeing myself. "I never anticipated this...No, this is my fault for removing his restraints...Even so he never bore this much hostility toward me before. Did he somehow hear us discussing Nirvana while in his sleep state?" My eyes quickly widen. "Jellal! Don't tell me you intend to take Nirvana for yourself! I won't allow it! It belongs to us! I won't let anyone else have it!" I shout out. I raise my voice now. "Cobra! Do you hear me?! Jellal has escaped! Get him he's going after Nirvana!" Cobra is sure to hear me even this far away.

Cobra Pov

I hear Brain's message. "Heard you loud and clear and Jellal's footsteps as awell." I smirk.

Gray Pov

I was thrown back against a tree. This freak is moving faster than I can keep up with I only just manage to dodge his kick. He quickly darts up the tree and onto one of the branches.