27. Light and Dark

3rd person

Jellal was stood in front of Nirvana as the light poured out. A giant object was rising from the ground. 

'We've obtained it...Nirvana! It's ours!' Cobra thought as he watched behind Jellal. He had been tailing him for a while. 

Meanwhile everyone was staring at the light in sky with awe and fear. Erza had not awoken yet and so was unable to witness it and Y/n....

 Erza had not awoken yet and so was unable to witness it and Y/n

With Brain and Midnight who are staring at the beam of light

"Father.." Midnight says.

"The's no question about it..." Brain stutters in awe.

"Congratulations. I will go and eliminate the guild wizards now. Before Midnight." Midnight says as he smiles. "You go to the light Father." He adds before setting off.  

Y/n Pov

"That's Nirvana?" Hibiki says.

"Don't tell me the Oracion Seis beat us to the punch!?" Lucy cries out. 

"That light...Jellal is there!" Natsu shouts before he takes off. 

"Jellal?" Lucy asks. "Oi Natsu!" She shouts but he's gone before he can hear her.

"It's..It's my fault..." We hear Wendy say behind us.

 "Lucy who is Jellal again I've forgotten." I say.

"We've got no time for that we need to go after Natsu!" Happy shouts. 

We hear Carla cry out. "Erza is gone!" 

I face palm.  

"Well I never! She didn't even bother to thank Wendy at all!" Carla says

"Do you think Erza heard us mention Jellal's name?" Happy asks.