29. Truths revealed

Y/n pov 

I stood there as a snake comes flying towards me. I reach out my hand and catch it. I look at the snake in my hands and it hisses at me and attempts to bite me. 

"You have really bad manners." I say then throwing the snake far off into the distance.

"Cubellios!" I hear Cobra shout angrily.  

"You should teach your friend to have better manners." I say to him.

"How dare you!" I hear Cobra shout but before he even has a chance to move I am already in front of him 

"Your the one who hurt Erza..." I say.

"Well that settles that

"Well that settles that." I say rubbing my hands. I turn around to see the one called Midnight and Brain look in shock. 

"You want to go?" I say raising my fist. 

"W..We surrender..." Brain says looking utterly defeated.. I sigh and shrug my shoulders

With the Battle now over we can see two figures in the sky one carrying the other. 

"Natsu!" We hear one of them cry out in a familiar voice.

"Happy!" Natsu cries out and waves his arm in the air at him. 

Happy appears to be carrying Hibiki and he lands in front of us exhausted.  

"We should find my Master!" Wendy said happy now that things were over.

Wendy led us to her guild and we were welcomed by a small man who seemed to be in charge. He told us the truth about Nirvana.

 "My friends." Her Guild master starts. "I must sincerely apologise to you all for having to conceal the truth of the Nirivt tribe." He says seriously. 

I shrug. "It's really not that big of a deal it didn't really do any damage in the end as it is." I say. 

"Yeah did you really have to ruin the good mood for that." Happy says. 

"Yeah we don't mind." Natsu adds.

"I don't mind either Master." Wendy says kindly. The old man opens his eyes slowly. 

"Everyone. I ask that you listen listen carefully to what I am about to reveal."

The others look on with interest while I get the feeling it's goign to be a long backstory..

"First of all we are not decedents of the Nirvit tribe." The old man starts and this surprises Wendy. 

"We are the Nirvit tribe. The man responsible for constructing Nirvana 400 years ago was I."