31. Welcome Home Lisanna!

In a far away forest is a man clad in black and white. He lies on the ground looking at the sky. The animals around him go about their peaceful business. 

"I wonder why the sky looks so lonely?" The man says to himself.

The man sat up from his lying position on the ground. A deer drinking from nearby pond noticed him now.  The man smiled but the deer ran away. The man's smile disappeared. 

Y/n Pov

While I had been away on a mission with Alisia it would seem the others had been on their adventures first to place called Edolas. Well I think that's what they called it?

Then they fought some woman named Daphnia..Daphne? I don't remember the name...

I was sipping a beer when I heard people gasping around me.

Mira, Elfman, Natsu, Erza, Gray and Lucy had all walked in with someone I didn't recognize but I noticed she has the same colour hair as Mira.

"S..Seriously? You're alive?" I hear both Macco and Wakaba ask the figure. I pick my beer up and make my way over to the Mira and the others. I haven't seen Mira and Elfman look this happy in..well ever. Who ever this person is must have cheered them up. 

"Lisanna!!!" I hear the guild cheer out and rush to hug the girl. 

Everyone gets punched back by Elfman using his magic on his arm. "Don't touch her with your filthy mitts!" He shouts out.

"Yo Elfman." I say putting my hand up.

"Oh Y/n!" Elfman says noticing me. 

"So who's your friend?" I ask Elfman.

Elfman looks at me dumbfounded while Mira just giggles. 

"Y/n this is Lisanna. She is mine and Elfman's sister." Mira tells me and smiles.

"Sister? Sister...Oh! Nope I don't remember." I say with a blank face.

Both Mira and Elfman sigh while this Lisanna smiles.

"Hello it's nice to meet you. You must be new to the guild." She says to me.  

"I'm Y/n. I haven't been here that long really." I admit.

"This is Nee-san's boyfriend Lisanna." Elfman says.  

Lisanna's eyes light up.

"Oh how cute! Please take good care of Nee-san!" Lisanna says.

"I take care of everyone." I say looking into my empty wallet.

"Everyone?" Lisanna asks.

"Nee-san isn't the only one who is dating Y/n." Elfman admits on my behalf. Lisanna looked surprised and like she was going to say something about it but thankfully Elfman stopped her before she could.

"B..But Y/n is a real man.. I wouldn't trust him with Nee-San if he wasn't otherwise!" Elfman says in my defense. Lisanna looks at him.

"Y/n is actually most likely the strongest in the guild." Mira says smiling. 

"Yeah he's helped me become like a real man with my magic! Watch." Elfman cries out. He then uses his magic to change into the form of a monster I helped him defeat on a quest a few weeks back. He then winds his fist back much to Lisanna's suprise and punches my head.

 He then winds his fist back much to Lisanna's suprise and punches my head