24. An Unexpected Return

I'm making a small change to the writing style in this chapter if you guys like it then we will stick too it and I will edit the previous chapters to fit it. 

Y/n Pov

I was running around the forest looking for any signs of a base.

"Where the hell is this base?" I say frustrated. If only I was able to track people down like Natsu can with his nose but then again it's that like a dog's ability? It's time like this that make me miss Uncle Genos with his built in sensors. I bet hurry this up I don't know how long Erza has till that poison spreads. I speed up destroying trees behind me in my path.

Wendy Pov

Happy and I were both thrown down roughly to the floor. 

"Don't be so rough!" Happy shouts out at the leader of the Oracion Seis but he gets picked up with one hand squishing his face. Happy tries to get the hand off his face and I start to plead with the man to let Happy go. 

"Stop it!" I cry out and the man throws Happy to the floor. 

"Happy! Are you okay?" I ask the small blue cat. Happy pulls himself to his feet.

"Oh,don't worry Wendy I will help you get outta here!" He says and I can't help but smile at his positive attitude even in this situation. Happy and I stick close together. 

"What's with the girl, Brain?" One of them asks the leader. 

"Does she have something to do with Nirvana?" The one with the snake asks. 

"She hardly seems like it to me." The female of their group states looking at me. 

"Ah! You intend to sell her for money yes!?" The ginger says happily at the idea.

"Isn't there anything else you can think of?" The man with the snake says to him. 

"Money is all you need! It can even buy love Yes!" The ginger says back. 

"She is a user of sky magic...of healing magic." Their leader says and they all look at me now. 

"Healing magic. Ancient magic that's long been forgotten." One of them says. 

"This smells like money! Yes!" 

The one with the snake gets closer to me. 

"This woman? Wait you don't mean..." 

The leader put his arm out. 

"Indeed. She's goign to revive him!"

Happy puts his small frame between me and the Oracion Seis as a small protective barrier.