26. 100k Special

So we just reached 100k views so it's time for a special chapter away from the main story. Thank you everybody for your support on this story when I started it 6 months ago I never thought it would gain this much support. You guys are awesome.

This chapter is set before the start of the Oracion Seis Arc :) 

I had finally agreed to take the girls all out on dates. I was going to meet them at separate times for separate dates. However I felt like it wouldn't work out that way... This was going to be a drain on my wallet I sweat dropped. I was meeting Erza first this morning. I walked along the street of Magnolia heading towards our designated meeting spot. A cake shop. 

I had finally arrived and could see Erza standing outside. 

"Yo." I called out to her and I see Erza cross her arms. 

"You are late."

I scratch my cheek. "I'm never really on time." Erza sighs and shakes her head and we both enter the cake shop. 

"Welcome to the best Bakery in all of...OH! It's you!" A voice calls out and both Erza and I look to the counter to see a small man who I don't recognise. I tilt my head. "Y/n I'm going to go get us a table." Erza says and I nod. 

"You were the one who saved my bakery from being robbed a few weeks ago." The baker says to me. I gently move my hand down in my hand. "Oh yeah. Now I remember I mean who robs a bakery..." I sigh remembering the events of when I first arrived here. 

"Anything you want is on the house for you and your date." He says smiling. I nod. "Thank you." It's now that the man turns his head to see that I'm with Erza. 

"Oh you are a brave man indeed going on a date with Erza." He whispers to me. I tilt my head again. "She is one of the strongest women in all of Fairy Tail. Hell I would make a wager and say she is the strongest in all of Fiore." The baker chuckles. "She also happens to be my best customer." He opens up that small panel the separates the cakes from the air to save them going stale. "Here strawberry is her favourite." He smiles and I thank him then ask for some of my favourite cake.     

Erza was surprised when I place the strawberry cake in front of her. "How did you know strawberry was my favourite?" I sit down opposite her with my own slice. "I guess I just know you well." I say. Erza seems to buy it and smiles before takes a bite out of her cake.  

I smile at the face Erza makes and start to eat my own cake

I smile at the face Erza makes and start to eat my own cake. "How is it?" Erza asks me. "Mmhh. It's very good." I say after finishing my mouthful. 

"Y/n I want to apologise." Erza says looking at me with a stern face. "I never wanted to get you or the others involved in my personal past problems. I thought that they were mine to deal with aloen and that I would bear them through the armour that I wore. for that you can hit me." Erza says as she bows her head and shuts her eyes prepared to be hit. I don't hit Erza thought I put my hand on her hand. Erza goes all red and looks up at me. "W.What are you doing!?" She blurts out. "Giving my girlfriend some forgiveness that she needs." I say. "Never apologise for your past because it's whats made you who you are today." Erza goes even redder and stays silent. "I've never really been able to sit down and enjoy a nice piece of cake in shop before." I say now finishing off my slice. Erza looks at me. "but you said you were a hero before you came to this world." I shrug. "Doesn't mean I was treated like one. Civilians and other heroes liked to treat us as cheaters and sent us plenty of hate mail. Only a few really knew how strong Dad and I were." Erza is taken aback. What she does next surprises Y/n as she stands up and get him up as well. Erza wraps her arms tightly around Y/n pulling hsi head to her chest. Y/n was thankful for the lack of armour at this present time. "We all appreciate you here Y/n. You are an important part of the guild and also to me." Erza says smiling. Y/n smiles.