28. Nirvana's Destruction

Right fair warning a lot of the main story has clanged for this arc because all I got the last chapter was shit storm of Y/n has not done anything!' The way i was trying to write the story was to have good build up and have a lot of failure from the other characters to help lament just how much stronger Y/n is but You all complained so were ending Arc early..

Ren was currently on the ropes against Midnight. 

"Air Magic: Aerial shot!" Ren calls out and launches a magic attack at Midnight but it completely avoids him. 

"Missed again!?" Ren cries out. Ren is then hit with a counter attack of Midnight's own magic and he falls to the ground unconscious.

"That's two down. How boring, Isn't there anyone tougher?" Midnight says. 

Meanwhile Wendy was explaining to Carla why she owed Jellal. 

 (I could of typed it out but we want to get more Y/n action going.) 

Y/n Pov 

Erza and I were walking in a thick smoke that kept bellowing around us. Erza seemed to be struggling against it while I walked normally. I hold out my hand to her and she takes it using me for support against the smoke threatening to push her back. As we continue to walk forward e soon see a figure in the smoke. I see Erza's eyes widen. He turns to face us. I feel Erza grip my hand tightly. 

Cobra Pov 

'Erza!? How did she recover from my poison? I won't let her take out Jellal before Nirvana fully activates!'

Y/n Pov 

"Jellal.." Erza says. 

"Erza..." He replies. 

"I'm here too.." I say lifting my hand a little. 

"How did you get here?" Erza asks Jellal. 

"I don't know..." He replies then repeats Erza's name a few times. 

"That one word is all I can remember." He grabs his head 

"Can you tell me? Who am I? Do you know me? Just who is Erza? I can't remember anything!" Jellal says frustrated.

I tilt my head 'He has no memory?' 

I let go of Erza''s hand and slowly walk forward. 

"S-Stay away!" Jellal fires a magic beam at me but I don't feel it. 

"S-Stay away.."  He says and I sigh. 

"Then you come to us.. I'm Y/n I destroyed everything you worked for. That is Erza you were once friends." I say to him.

"Friend?" Jellal asks. 

"You went mad, defiled the dead, hurt my friends...even destroyed the council...and almost killed Simon had it not been for Y/n!" Erza shouted at him. Tears begin to from in Jellal's eyes. 

"If you...If you insist of saying you have forgotten that then I'll plunge a sword into your heart and spell it all out for you!" Erza shouts angrily. 

I crack my knuckles. "Get your ass over here..."

Jellal seems conflicted and questions himself. I look at Erza who seems annoyed but also sympathetic. I turn my head to side hearing someone behind a rock.