34. The First Trial Begins!

The participants of the latest S-Class trials were aboard a ship heading for Tenroujima Island. The sun was beating down on the ship's inhabitants.

"So hot..." Lucy starts to complain. "Even though it was Winter back home. What is this!? I think I'm going to melt..." 

"Lucy. You really should sit up straight." Levy says to her friend who is sat sluggish in a chair.

"Because of the currents the climate here is the same all year round." Cana explains while she  fans herself trying to cool down.

"This heat ain't nothing." Gajeel says 

Lisanna is holding a cold drink to her cheek and she notices Juvia is still in her normal clothes. Everyone else had changed into shorts or a bikini by now. "Juiva, Aren't you all hot bundled up in that?" She asks Juvia.

"Juvia is not hot but....You could say Y/n's body is hot!!!" Juvia begins to fangirl looking at Y/n who has removed his hero suit. 

'What is wrong with me? This heat should be nothing I trained with Dad in worse heat then this. So why do I feel so hot?' I think to myself. 

"I feel sick!" Natsu groans and trudges along the deck. 

"Natsu! Keep it away from here yeah?" Loke says worried Natsu will puke on him at any moment. 

"Wendy didn't perform a Troia spell on me." Natsu groans then he suddenly heads to the side of the ship and throws up. 

Loke looks sympathetic but also grossed out. "Well you can hardly blame her. She's Mest partner in all of this." Loke says. 

"Sorry Natsu-San." Wendy says.

"I don't care for all this chumminess when we're all about to become enemies in this test." Evergreen says as she fanning herself to try keep cool. 

"I wanna eat Ice cream!" Lucy cries fed up with the heat.

"Don't eat me okay?" Happy says sounding sluggish.

"I can't even imagine Happy as an Ice cream..."Lucy says. 

"Look it's insight." Someone calls out and everyone turns there head to see an Island in the distance slowly approaching. 

"Oh. This is where Master said I was to disembark." Y/n says and starts putting  his hero suit back on much too Juvia's dismay. He is finally dressed again and climbs on the ships edge.

"Oi Y/n where you going?" Natsu asks. 

"Master told me I have to get to the Island ahead of you guys so I#ll see you there all later." Y/n says and he dives off the ship and into the water. The coolness of it is enough to soothe Y/n's hot skin and he let's out a sigh of relief as he resurfaces above the water. "Later" He calls out and begins swimming faster then anyone can comprehend towards the island and out of sight.

"Even in the water he's  incredibly fast..." Gray says.

"He's a real man!" Elfman shouts out.

"I have no idea what you're even saying..." Evergreen says. 

"So that's Tenroujima?" Lucy asks.

"Is that an Island on top of an Island?" One of the members asks.

"Wow...Even from here I can feel magic power in the air from here." Wendy says. 

"Very Impressive." Mest says.

Natsu is hanging over the side of the ship now still feeling sick. "Natsu we're almost there." Happy says to him.

"It's said long ago, That there were faires on that island." A voice calls out and everyone looks up to see the guild master stood in holiday clothes in front of the ship's wheel.