22. Meeting The Oracion Seis

We have almost reached 75k views....Wow seriously Thank you! When I started this story on a whim a few months ago it was because I couldn't find a OPM character story so i just thought guess I'll have to make my own. It has seriously grown so large in readership though and is still growing. It's actually insane so from the bottom of my heart thank you!  

 It's actually insane so from the bottom of my heart thank you!  

Everyone is now stood looking at the girl named Wendy who had just showed up. "A girl?" Lucy  asks. "A..Woman..." Ichiya says from beneath Erza's foot. "I'm surprised. So this woman is..." Erza starts "Wendy. Marvell." Two of the Trimen finish her sentence. After a few more seconds of everyone staring at her besides me the fellow bald man clears his throat. "All the guilds are now present. "Hmm just what is with Cait Shelter sending her all alone..." The woman from Lamia scale says. "Oh. She isn't alone, gaudy woman." We look to see a little white cat that looks like Happy and Pika. I look over to happy who looks shocked at the sight of her. " A cat?" Gray says. "Looks like it." The grey haired fellow beside him said. "She's just like Happy..." Natsu says. "Carla! you followed me?" Wendy says surprised. "Of course. I would never be able to rest easy if I let you go all alone." Everyone seems intrigued by the appearance of this cat including myself. 'Perhaps I should have brought Pika for company...' The I remember that it's better if he keeps Isabella company. Carla looks to teh side to see Happy who is acting strangely with hearts in his eyes. Carla looks away from him folding her arms. 'Tsundere?' Happy looks dejected but quickly runs over to Lucy and tugs at her leg. "Hey, Lucy. Go give her my fish..." Lucy looks down at Happy. "What's this love at first sight?" Lucy grins and bends down to Happy. "You love her!" She teases. "You stole that from me! Plus you said it three times stronger than I do!" Happy retorts. "U-Umm, I can't fight at all, But I can use all kinds of helpful support magic. So pleases don't leave me out the group." Wendy says fast and shyly. I walk up to her and put my hand on her head. "And that's all that is asked of you." She looks at me surprised. "Some here are stronger than others but that doesn't mean everyone here is not important. We are to be a team of sorts so lets all work together." I smile and walk back to towards the others leaving a red faced Wendy. "That timid attitude of yours is why people look down on you!" Carla chastises her. "S-Sorry." Wendy says.  "Don't be so quick to apologise." Carla says. "S-sorry." Wendy is quick to say again. Erza steps forward now. "My Apologies. I was a bit surprised when you showed up alone but I didn't mean to offend you. It's a pleasure to meet you Wendy." Erza says and Wendy seems really happy. "It's Ms. Erza! It's really her, Carla!" Carla looks up at Erza. "She is much prettier than I expected." Happy pops up now. "Hey! Hey! do you know who I am? I'm Happy the Catmander!" Happy says trying impress Carla but she turn her back on him. "Wowee! She's shy...That's so cute!" Happy says completely delusional. Lucy sighs. "I dunno. If anything, I'd say she's ignoring  you." Happy turns to Lucy. "Your hopeless Lucy. You don't understand how girls work at all." Lucy then looks gloomy. "Uhh, I happen to be a girl too you know... But whatever." I pat Lucy on the back. "Hmm that girl what a wonderful Parfum she has." Ichiya says. "So you noticed it too Ichiya...She possesses magic somehow different from our own. It appears Lady Erza has taken notice as well." Jura says and I look over to Wendy who is being surrounded by the Trimen and looks uncomfortable. "Perhaps you should give the lady some space." I say and they turn to look at me.