12. Y/n Vs Carnage Kabuto?

Y/n Pov

"I am Carnage Kabuto! A demon of Zeref!" I look around to see the room is plain white and its larger than any other room I have been in. "Pretty big eh?" I hear the Large man say. At least I think he is a man he kind of resembles a beetle. I look at him. "It's the biggest room in this place. This is where we fight to test our abilities in combat." He grins. "Well then Let the killing begin!" But before either us can move a shot hits Kabuto. We look to the side and see Wally but he looks really worn out."Get out of here I'll fight him!" Wally says. "Oh Wally. You turning against Jellal I see. Well not that I care I just want to kill things." Kabuto laughs as he launches at him but I notice that Milliana is with him as well now. I sigh and sprint forward outmatching Kabuto as I make it to the two of them. I quickly pick both of them up and speed to the other side of the room. "Eh?" Kabuto says in surprise as he looks around. He then turns around and sees us though Wally and Milliana seem a little dazed. He looks at me and smirks. "Hmm you are quicker than I thought. But speed will not save you in the end I will be the one to finish you!" I scratch an itch on my butt which irritates him. He punches and hole in the floor frightening Milliana and causing Wally to stumble. "Do not mock me! I am Carnage Kabuto! The Strongest! The Best! The Killer!" Kabuto starts bouncing around the room destroying anything he comes into contact with. Milliana and Wally are now on the ground with there hands on their heads in an effort to protect themselves. I just stand there.  "Hmm You've gone and gotten my hopes up." I say. Kabuto stops and licks his lips. "What's the hold up come on!" He motions his finger in a come at me motion. "Y/n. Please don't." I look to see Milliana is pleading with me to not to fight Kabuto. "He's to strong even for you. I don't want to see you get hurt." I look at Milliana and smile. "Don't worry I'll be fine." She reaches out her arm to me but I turn around to face Kabuto and take a step forward. "I see. So your supposed to be strong heh?" I slowly walk towards him. "Don't disappoint me now. Your supposed to be a demon right? Your clearly not the same as the others. Look at you Oozing with confidence." He Grins then disappears from right in front of me.

" He Grins then disappears from right in front of me

Milliana Pov 

'Such speed I can hardly see him! This is the power of a demon from Zeref? Y/n please don't die...' Kabuto suddenly appears behind Y/n ready to strike.