35. Y/n vs Gajeel

A;N Important notes at the bottom regrading this story.

Levy and Gajeel who had made it onto the island were now running  through the woods towards the smoke Master had directed them too.

"Keep up Shrimp your slowing us down!" Gajeel calls out. 

"Gajeel. Why did you agree to be my partner on this?" Levy asks him. 

"I wanna fight that guy. Natsu got his chance now it's my turn. I wanna see just how strong he really is." Gajeel says gritting his fist. 

Levy shakes her head. The last thing she wanted to do was to be put in situation where she had to fight Y/n. Her hearth pounded in her chest and her cheeks went red. She shook her head and took off ahead of Gajeel. 

"That's more like it Shrimp! You wanna fight him too right!" Gajeel said picking up his pace.

The two soon arrived at a set off passageways. Two had already been chosen but there was still a few to choose from.

"Which one should we take?" Levy asked. 

"Your the brains Shrimp. I'm just here to provide the muscle." Gajeel replied and Levy rolled her eyes and looked at the passageways. Finally she decided on one. "This one." She pointed to it. 

"Then let's get going. I'm eager for a fight." Gajeel said with a grin as the two mages began to head down their passageway and a barrier coming down behind them to block off anyone else from entering this passage.

"EHH! 4 of the routes are taken already!?" Natsu says. "Hmm Let's Take E its gotta be E for Erza!" Natsu cries.

"Why would you want Erza?" Happy asks him.

"Because I wanna beat her of course!" Natsu cries and runs into the passage with Happy following behind him.

After being the last ones to arrive at Tenrou Island, Lucy and Cana find themselves with only one route left. Lucy cheers Cana up by saying that luck comes to those left over and that luck is all she is good for. Lucy also tells her that they are going to become S-Class Mages no matter what, which reassures Cana and thanks Lucy.

They go into the cave through Route C, where Lucy says that it is brighter than she expected. Cana explains that Spirit Light bugs' body light up and give light to the cave. They hear a voice and are surprised to find out that they chose a "Battle" route. Freed and Bickslow appear saying that they guess they have to fight them. Cana asks Lucy about what she said happens to those left over, and Lucy, speechless, just murmurs "Gods of Thunder."

Lucy and Cana are shocked that they have to fight two members of the Thunder God Tribe, and Bickslow says that only the winning group can go through. Freed apologizes to Cana, says that is as far as she goes and that he will be the one to take Laxus' place. Cana gets her resolve together and says that they have their own reasons for becoming S-Class and tells Lucy that they are going to do this.

When Gajeel and Levy finally reached the end of the tunnel they were in a opening clearing. Levy thinking that it meant they had chosen the safe route cheered while Gajeel grumbled.  It wasn't until they  heard some mumbling and saw a familiar figures body slowly start to rise did their moods switch places.  There was Y/n sat up on the ground looking glazed over and half asleep.