Investigations

I got changed into

And John into:

God, he looked good

God, he looked good. Anyway, we got kit too, earpieces that were linked to each other and Mycroft.

We walked outside to see a black car of Mycroft's and a chauffeur dressed as a police officer. We got in and set off. According to Mycroft, there's his special tack team waiting to take him away all we have to say is 'umbrella'. Rather quickly I filled John in on what he needed to know for now. I told him that Harry was a famous orphan that had been placed with someone who was believed to be trusted according to an old companion of Mycroft's and mine.

We were dropped off at Mycroft's agent Howard's house. The door opened to reveal a young male in his 20s, single, gay with gay parentage, an only child, never met his mother. According to him when he found Harry he was stuttering the letter V repeatedly and looking scared before fainting in his arms. So we rapidly left.

'It begins with V Mycroft.' 'No 4 Privet drive Vernon Dursley.' We knocked on the door I put my smile mask on just as a horse-faced woman answered with a facade that she was confident but I could tell she was scared of her husband. She was Mrs Dursley with one child whom she spoils, she doesn't cook or clean though the place is spotless.

'Hello, Mrs Dursley I'm Detective Inspector Holmes and this is officer Dickenson. We're investigating a murder in the area and we're visiting everyone in the area to see if they know anything. Can I come in?'

As we went in I noticed there were bloodstains that had been bleached but were still visible to the trained eye. I only just managed to keep smiling. John had gone into his army coping mechanism. We were showed to the kitchen table to sit and I noticed the blood residue on the stove.

It wasn't her she's got OCD for cleanliness and her son's too small to do that amount of damage so it must be her husband. Something of a great weight came crashing down the stairs and came into the kitchen. We stood as the person stomped. He looked like a walrus and had next to no neck. He eats well, has a high up place in a factory, but there was blood stains on his belt and dried residue up his nails. All in all, I knew this was the man. 'Umbrella' I whispered so only John and Mycroft could hear me, John immediately stood up straighter. 'Mr Dursley I presume? *he nodded* I'm officer Holmes and this is officer Dickenson we're investigating a murder in the area. A 3-year-old boy with black hair, green eyes and a peculiar scar in the shape of a lightning bolt on his forehead.' Mrs Dursley immediately gasped and Vernon turned purple with anger and shouted at us 'THE FREAK DESERVES IT!' I think Mrs Dursley has frozen with guilt and shame then started crying. I locked eyes with Vernon and said 'officer Dickenson could you please take Mrs Dursley upstairs to see her son then take them out front and explain what will happen?' He nodded at me then took her upstairs but we didn't move till we heard the front door shut.  I spoke first 'You look all smug but I don't think you realise that you will take charges for murder and never see your wife or child again?'
'Not my precious boy! You touch one finger on my boy's head and you're in for it!'
'Did I mention that they only feed high-security prisoners gruel once a day?' I took off my mask and replaced it with my coldest face. He dashed for a draw behind him and pulled out a gun. He was trembling 'Dursley put the gun down there's no need as it's not gonna do anything, I'm wearing a bulletproof vest.' He turned it on himself. I examined him he has broken his knee before and it has recently been hurting so I kicked it while he dropped it and then I got my handcuffs out and handcuffed him to the radiator and walked out then I noticed a little door under the stairs. No surely not! I had to look. I peaked in and nearly threw up there was a small rag, a couple of broken toys and a few drawings but what really hit me was the amount of blood in there. It was all over! Then I realised what the drawings were done in and nearly threw up again.