Meeting Harry

I ran out and heaved my guts up, told Lestrade where he was then got in Mycroft's car then we drove back to the hospital while John stayed to complete the paperwork.

I didn't bother getting changed back I just took the tie off. I found Mycroft in Harry's room. There was little improvement. 'Lestrade has him, I had to shatter his knee to get the gun off of him' I whispered 'It was worse than Moriarty or anyone else for that matter! It made even me wretch! There were drawings he'd done in his own blood!'
'Calm brother.'

We suddenly heard a gasp. Harry was awake! 'H...h...he...hello? Who are you?' He curled up as best he could and started to rock expecting a beating 'S...s...sorry'
'Hey it's fine your ok to ask questions my name is Sherlock and this is Mycroft.'
'Mr Sherlock is Mr Mycroft your brother who works at a desk job and I'd in a rela...'
He curled up again. 'Sorry for being a freak.'
'Your, not a freak can I let you in on a secret *he nodded* Mycroft and I can do that too!' He looked starstruck 'But Mr Shelock how can you do it? I'm a freak and everyone says I should stop.'
'Please just sherlock no sir and please feel free to do it. It's our superpower.'
'Superpower! Wow, I am a superhero! Mr Sherlock. I mean Sherlock if I'm not freak what is my name?'
'Harry. Harry James Potter.'
'Wow thank you!' He frowned 'Sherlock?'
'Yes, Harry.'
'Why am I here?'
'What's the last thing you remember?'
'My un...uncle h...h...he hurt me so I ran away. But I don't remember anything else?' Harry looked so frustrated at not knowing something. He reminded me of me. 'One of Mycroft's men found you and brought you here to be healed.'
'Thank you, Mycroft!'
'It's fine young man it's a pleasure to help.'
'Sherlock?'
'Yes, Harry?'
'You knew my parents didn't you?'
'Yes, Harry I did.' He yawned. 'It's time to go back to sleep Harry I'll still be here when you wake up.'
He soon drifted off which rapidly turned into a deep sleep.