shopping

Mycroft's pov

When Everett woke up at 5 o'clock the next morning he checked mine and Greggory's room to check we were still asleep then went downstairs and cooked a full English breakfast for us. He placed it all in the oven and set a low temperature going so it wouldn't go cold and placed all the fried items in a dish in there and then went back to the oboe. We woke up to the smell at 7 O'clock but we couldn't find Everett! then all of a sudden we heard a beautiful noise coming from the music room and we both facepalmed, of course, he's in there! We should've known that!

We walked into him on the piano again playing a fresh song all full of joy, his fingers a blur on the keys so we sat there listening to him play then we had breakfast and got changed once ready we all set off in my car.

First stop was in John Lewis were at first Everett was hesitant at putting stuff in the cart but once he saw Greggory and I just pilling stuff in that we thought would fit I think he thought that he might as well get what he wants too. Then we headed to all the big shops near us. But after a while I split off in a shop to look at the men's, Then I couldn't find my way back out so I text Greggory.

Where are you?-MH

You do know I have your number

saved on my phone so you don't

have to sign every text...

And we're still in the kid's section

of the sore where are you?

I'm upstairs at the men's section looking

for you. It's on the 3rd floor.

Uh...this shop doesn't have a

3rd floor?

Then where am I?

I don't know where you are. You

wondered off!

Turns out I was at the owner's flat... not my best moment. Next, we headed to the restaurant to meet Sherlock.

A/N: if Sherlock is an otter and John is a hedgehog what is Mycroft?