Of Adoptions

Time skip to Gringotts because I'm very lazy

Everett's pov

We walked up to a very big white marble shop with strange creatures guarding it. I look to Uncle Myc 'Goblins.' We walk up to the goblin at the very back and Uncle Myc starts talking with him in what I presume is Goblin-speak, I tap Dad and he leans down towards me 'What are they saying?'
'Your Uncle Mycroft is trying to make an appointment with your bank manager. Ah here we go!' the goblin led us off down many long stone passages till we reached a set of massive ornate doors. Inside the massive intricately carved stone office was a wizened almost majestic goblin sat at what must've been the most delicately carved stone desk in the world and must've cost a fortune. This goblin is clearly the head goblin, this deduction was proven when Uncle Myc bowed down to him and started speaking Goblin-speak, Uncle Mooney, Aunt Minnie, Dad and I also bow out of respect and basically following Uncle Myc's social ques. Then Uncle Myc returns to English 'This here is James Everett Slade Potter-Holmes previously Harry James Potter we're here to make it official if you don't mind. This is William Sherlock Holmes, Minerva McGonagall and Remus Lupin, the previous family members and the father.'
'Ah hello, Everett my name is director Ragnock your here also in response to your letters then?'
'Letters sir?'
'Yes, we've been sending them to you for years now hoping that you'd come, obviously those too have been taken away.'
'Yes sir, I haven't received any letters ever actually.'
'No letters?'
'Nope, in fact, I didn't even know I was a wizard till today!'
'You mean you've never been visited by your magical guardian?'
'My what?? Who is that? Uncle Myc can we sue them?' He laughed 'I mean it can we?'
'We'll see although I too would like to know who it is.' Ragnock frowned and called for another goblin 'Red-spear go get me all of Harry Potter's paperwork and a blood test. Oh and get Blood-knuckle to set up the ritual for the blood adoption & cleansing and I'll personally be down to perform it.' With a couple of minutes, Red-spear was back with a bowl and folder.  Ragnock opened it to find a copy of the Potter account but that's it. He looked confused 'It looks like all Everett's documents have disappeared? Well, let's do a blood test and find out what's going on, shall we? Mr Holmes if you will' Uncle Myc came over to me 'Everett we need a couple of drops of blood to drip into the bowl will you let me prick your finger? It won't hurt for very long then I'll heal it right up I promise!'
'Ok, Uncle Myc.' I held it out my finger out warily and Uncle Myc used a small pin to prick it and then let it drip twice into the bowl then from his umbrella he drew his wand and healed the cut. Then Ragnock swirled the potion and spread it on a roll of parchment. It took a moment then words sprang up. He read it and went red and then handed it round to read:

Harry James Potter

Parents: Lilly Potter nee Evens and James Potter {diseased}

Magical guardian: Albus Dumbledore

Hair to: See when claimed at 17

Soulmate: See when 17

Godparents: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, William Holmes, Alice Longbottom {deemed insane}, Frank Longbottom {deemed insane}

Grandparents: Fleamont Potter {diseased}, Flora Potter {diseased}, Minerva McGonagall {adopted}

Blocks: platinum metamorphmagus aged 3 months (93% active)

Horcrux: Tom Riddle Jr.

Vault activity: 

25,000,000 from the Potter vault to the Dumbledore vault { by Albus Dumbledore} annually from 1981

1,000,000 from the Potter vault to the Dursley account at Halifax { by Albus Dumbledore} annually from 1981

 1,000,000 from the Potter vault to the Order of the phoenix vault { by Albus Dumbledore} annually from 1981

 Grandma Minnie and Uncle Mooney swore, Dad went white and Uncle Myc went Red, all of a sudden they all looked and sounded like Vernon and I recoiled.

Sherlock's pov

That man shall know wrath like never before. Then I noticed Everett recoil beside me and start going into a ball. Muttering 'N-n-no-U-U-Un-Unc-uncle Vernon I'm sorry please...please don't.' He must be remembering that thing hurting him and having a panic attack. I call Mycroft over and slowly inch towards him as everyone else goes to the other side of the room. Once we're both sat beside him I begin talking 'Hey Everett it's me Dad it's ok he's not here, come back to me that's it and breathe good boy.' He gradually calmed down and came back to the present. Then he looked around and saw the devastation he had wrecked but he didn't have long to see it as within seconds Minnie had cleaned it up with a swish of her wand.

 'Sorry.'
'Don't worry.'
'Ok, so what is a Horcrux?'
'They are the most disgusting type of magic! They are when a wizard commits an act of murder and they're soul splits from the action and they take that piece of soul and put it in usually an inanimate object but once again Everett you have surpassed the normal and are the 1st ever human Horcrux!'
Ragnock cut in 'we can cleanse it from you and destroy it, the magical guardian should've picked up on it.'
'That's the 2nd time you've mentioned them what are they?'
Ragnock answered 'They are assigned to every known half-blood / muggle-born child and is meant to check on the child every 6 months since they became known.'
He became very angry 'He was meant to check on me?!!'
I told him 'Yes son but don't worry we'll be changing that today! And you can choose who you'd like it to be.' Ragnock chimed in 'Actually that's not the only thing you need to decide see the rules have changed, there must be two-parent figures that the adoptee must have with the two previous family members that you have.'
Mycroft said 'It's up to you Everett, anyone here could be proud to do it.' Everyone nodded their assent.

Third-person pov

Everett turned to King Ragnock 'May I speak to you for a moment...alone?'
'Certainly would everyone mind going out for a second?' Everyone shuffled out and I asked 'With the two can they be brothers?'
'Yes and I think that is a fine idea.' 'Do you think he'll agree to it?'
'I most certainly think so!'
'Also, maybe a bit bold of me but I'm sorry I must ask because your so nice could you maybe become my Godfather I understand if you don't want-'
He cut him off 'Everett I'd be honoured. Shall I call everyone back in?' He nodded and he did. He started 'So your all really nice but if he'll have me, Uncle Myc??' He trailed off at the end, flinching because he thought he was sure to get hit, shouted at and rejected but what he was not expecting was for him to come and give him a massive hug nearly making him flinch again.
'I'd be honoured!' he looked at his Dad but he looked proud and happy but as always teasing his brother
'A full Holmes at last but do you have to steal my son?'
'Yes, you had better get used to it brother dear!'
'Does this mean I can call you Farther?'
'Of course, you can Everett!'
'Wow, now I have 3 Dads. Oh and we're all family now, Uncle Ragnock is now my Godfather alongside my current Godfathers obviously looking at Mooney who smiled back. Then Red-spear came back in
*Blood-knuckle is ready for you*
'Uncle Ragnock what is that language you speak?'
'Well, it's not very often I actually get asked that actually, the last time must've been your new father. It translates to Izin in your language however most humans call it "Gobbledegook"'
'But that's offensive? It means nonsense!' 'You and your Father are almost identical are you sure you're not already related?' 'Pretty sure? Also what is a metamorphmagus, why is it blocked, what does it mean platinum level and why is it 93% active?' Dad and Uncle Mooney chuckled but it was Uncle Ragnock that answered 'Metamorphmagus is the natural-born ability to change your natural features, there are four levels: bronze, silver, gold and platinum. The bronze is just being able to change your hair and eyes most of the metamorphmagus are born this way but it is that week it doesn't show up on an inheritance test, the silver is just your face which is what lots metamorphmagus' are for example it is what the Black's have passed down every few generations including your great-grandmother Dora Potter nee Black, then there is gold which you can change your entire body as long as you keep the same general shape and mass but may extend to some extra appendages but has not been seen for a century and finally platinum which does all of the above but you can turn invisible or just parts of you hense when you started doing that a very tired Lilly and James Potter came to me asking for help to stop you from disappearing from them but they were going to remove it as soon as you could understand how to work it.'
'Ok'