Explorations

'Uncle Myc? Say for a bit? You can bring your boyfriend!'
'Ok but only for a couple of hours!'
'And I meant what I said about your boyfriend! I'll keep Dad off of him!'
'Ok, I'll call him.'
'Good we'll wait!' And he sat stubbornly on the steps. Mycroft immediately pulled his phone out and dialled a number. 'Hey, handsome!' He said 'Yes I know I said I wasn't going to call you till I was finished but mini Sherlock here worked it out. Yes, I know. No, he wants you here little bugger won't go in till your here. Yes of course I'm sending my car. No, you can't just catch a cab! They're walking death traps! Get in the car! Ok, see you soon J'adore tu.' He turned on Everett 'Can we go in now?'
'We can wait 5 mins and 10s.' Both my jaw, Mycroft's jaw and John's jaw dropped. 'Goldfish' Everett muttered we all shut them rather quickly. 'Right Dad you say one word wrong about Uncle Myc's boyfriend and I tell Uncle John!' I looked scared and nodded. Then he started to say '10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0' then Mycroft's car pulled up and out stepped 'LESTRADE?' Both John and I shouted Everett stepped towards him 'Hello DI Lestrade my name is Everett Slade Holmes what's your first name?'
'Hello, Everett my name's Greg.'
'Hello, George!' He replied that's my boy.
'Hello, gorgeous!' He walked over to my brother and hugged him 'You really weren't kidding he's really mini Sherlock'
'Yup'
'Hi, Greg!' John called
'Hi, John!' Everett cut in 'Sorry to break up the  touching reunion but don't we have a house to look round?'
'Of course!' We all replied. Mycroft gave me, John and Everett a set of keys each. We let Everett open it for the first time. It looked the same wallpaper and everything. 'Fresh wallpaper nice touch Uncle Myc. Presumably the same as before?' 'Yup,' It was gross my brother was holding Lestrade's hand! 'Dad!' Everett was getting cross with my reaction so I rained it in a bit. 'Mrs Hudson has given you all her flat too so we transformed that too.' Lestrade commented. 'I take it Mrs Hudson is our landlady, not our housekeeper?' Everett stated. Once again we were reduced to goldfish as Everett was very quick to remind us. And up the stairs, we went. Into the living room which had bearly changed our chairs hadn't moved but a new armchair had been added and the bullet holes had been repaired. Everett was soon to start talking 'The chairs have been repaired and upholstered, carpet has been put down a fresh, new wallpaper and is that a bulletproof layer underneath?' Mycroft smirked 'Yes it is your Father has a bad habit of shooting the walls when he's bored.' 'MYCROFT!'

'Yes, brother dearest?'
'Uncle stop teasing Dad and Dad stop, just stop.'
'Yes, Everett.' We both said at once. We moved onto our old kitchen. Once inside the sheer amount of colours surprised me. There were weird symbols all over but it looked cool.
John mouthed superheroes at me. That's what the symbols where! Everett asked something that broke my heart 'Whose this for? Do you live with someone else?'
'No, it's your's Everett.'
'But I don't deserve a bedroom?'
'Of course, you do! Your the best, well-behaved boy ever! Your even better behaved than your Dad.' John was quick to remark.
'Thank you, Uncle John!'
'Right shall we move on you can come and carry on exploring in here later Everett. ok?'
'Ok Uncle Myc!' He had a ginormous grin on his face. Honestly, I think it was the happiest I'd ever seen him. 'Although Dad was this a kitchen before?'
He smirked as we all once again were reduced to goldfish and so he reminded us. Lestrade quickly complemented him 'Everett you are the best at this I'm pretty sure that you are better than Mycroft  was at your age and your Dad!' He bowed the cheeky little brat.
'Anyway before my son decides to outshine us all shall we carry on?'