The Short Chapter

Refresh. Nothing? Refresh. Nothing? Refresh. No--wait, is that a new eMail? You had been refreshing and rechecking your email for a couple hours now.

Today's the day when it will be announced. The excitement and nervousness had been racking through you for even mundane activities.

Showering? Did I get into UA?

Reading? Did I get into UA?

Doing anything that had literally nothing to do with UA? Did I get into UA?

Your hand shook as you clicked onto the eMail and a video link showed up.

It was from UA right? Yes... yes, you checked the eMail address.

You clicked the link.

A smiling All Might threw you off-guard.

Welcome, Young (Y/N) to UA! You are in class 1-A.

Than... the video cut off. It felt lackluster.

"FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!" You heard your brother scream from the room over.

"SHUT UP, I GOT IN TOO BUT I'M BEING QUIET!"

"BOTH OF MY BABIES GOT IN?!" Your mother screamed from downstairs.

You silently regretted yelling at your brother. Now... your mother will be excited... so excited you would wanna die.

You locked your bedroom door and put your headphones in.

All right, you cracked your fingers already brainstorming.

Hero name... hero name...

(Y/N) maybe?

No, to plain.

Mind-melter!

No, to scary.

Timey-wimey machine!

No, too much copyright.

Heartbreaker...?

Doesn't have anything to do with your powers, but that may be an advantage considering that your foes will be prepared for a totally different Quirk... yes, Heartbreaker will do!

Getting out your sketchbook you began doodling a costume... yes, this will work!

Flopping onto your bed and letting your music slowly lull you into a peaceful sleep before your very not peaceful school days.