Possesion

For one week since you asked Denki out things were normal. Your classmates were surprised but the sudden couple, but didn't really question it.

It was only until you and Denki were training together that things got weird.

You two had mutually agreed too not use your Quirks because A-you two relied on them too much and B-you had an advantage over him.

And honestly? If Denki didn't forget one little detail everything would of been A-Okay.

But he forgot one tiny thing.

The fact that Mineta is a perverted tool.

"Hey, (Y/N)! I hope you didn't mind that I took Mineta with me." He had smiled so cheerily and stupidly.

"I sure don't mind~" the grape boy wiggled his eyebrows and smirked at the girl.

"Uh..." You swallowed the spit that wanted, desperately, to connect with Minetas face, and cracked a smile. "S-Sure...?"

"No Quirks, okay dude?"

"Whattt? But then I'll lose!" The grape boy huffed.

"Use your Quirk but Denki and I won't."

"That's not fair!"

"it's fine, Denki."

The three teens locked eyes.

The purple haired boy had began too pull off his hair.

The blonde boy had started too formulate a plan.

And the (H/C) girl? Well, she knew just what too do.

"3...2...1...GO!"

The first thing you felt was a plastic sticky ball latch onto your knees, locking them together.

Angrily glaring at the purple haired boy you leapt backwards... well, tried anyway.

The ball had interfered with the movement of your legs, therefore slowing your movement and reaction time.

"Hey, Mineta?" You cheekily called out as you slowly backed up looking for a weapon.

The purple haired boy turned, excitement on his face by the mere act of you saying his name.

"Y-YES?!" He literally shook in ecstasy.

"Do you think this is the closest you'll get too my legs~?" You flirtily crooned and winked.

Both boys stopped.

Your fingers wrapped around a tree branch.

"A-are you saying you'll...?" The purple haired perv literally had drool coming from his mouth and blood from his nose.

You bit back the increasing urge too vomit and slowly began picking at the ball.

Meanwhile, the underglorfied Pikachu began twitching in his spot. Tiny shocks of electricity began shooting under the ground.

At the same time, you unlodged the bell Denki had let out a steady stream of electricity shocking Mineta.

The purple haired boy yelled and began too run away, tears falling down his face.

"I think I won...? But you win overall for shocking the perv."

He turned too you, anger still burning in his eyes. "We're dating yet you still had the audacity too flirt with him!"

You flinched. "I-I only did it to win the match, I promise. I hated every—"

"OH, DID YOU?!" Electricity shot up all around you, making you jump in your spot.