Sakurri First Meeting

Okay, so @Yurio_Le_Kitty-o (also made up the CUTEST ship name!) asked that I write the date between Eri and Sakura. I'm actually considering writing a book based upon Sakuras school life that has all the kids from the first generation and the One For All next user? I'm not sure if I will but it's an idea!

Start!

Eri sat on the train, her headphones plugged in, nearly full blast playing her favorite song. She was tapping her foot to the beat while playing a first person shooter game. After a few seconds she laughed quietly in satisfaction. The train came to a stop and it took her a few seconds for her to realize it was time for her to get off.

She shakily pocketed her phone and exited the train, after weaving through the busy streets she found herself stopped in front of a small arcade. She let her headphones dangle around her neck as she walked into the building. She smiled at the familiar clerk who let her in with no need to ask about her way of paying - everyone knew she had unlimited access to every machine. 

She walked until she came to the oldest machine, Haunted Manor, and slipped her slim card that let her play without paying. The machine booted to life and the voice over spoke in an unknown language. Well, she knew it was English but she just didn't understand what it meant. 

She lowered her shoulders and readied her stance, her green eyes narrowing in concentration. After a few seconds she slammed her palm onto the first button and smiled when she saw the arrow flip onto the next stage, after a few minutes of doing this she slammed her hand onto the last button... and felt the color drain from her face. Back at the first level. She was so close to beating it...! She concentrated and tried again but she just couldn't beat it. The machine ended up leaving her with 5 tickets. She jumped as a hand was suddenly on her shoulder. A tall girl with long blonde hair, and a weird black lightning-esque streak down the side, smiled at her and put some coins in the machine. 

Eri stepped aside and looked in marvel as the tall girl stared forward with calm blood red eyes. The mysterious girl placed her index finger onto the button and after a few seconds the girl was on the next level. Eri watched in horrified fascination as the girl beat the machine without even trying - the girl ended up winning about 1,000 tickets. 

"How?" Eri looked at the girl who turned to her with a wide smile.

"I have my ways," the girl held up one finger and Eri noticed little bursts of electricity shooting out. 

"You cheated?!" Eri stepped forward, feeling anger inside of her rise.

"Nah," the girl sat on the control panel for the machine and flipped some of her loose coins into the air, "I've just got super good luck, ya see?" 

"O-oh... uhm... my name is E-Eri Midoryia..."

The girl froze and let the coin fall to the floor with a sharp clatter, "Midoryia?" She jumped from the machine and approached a terrified Eri, "Like Izuku Midoryia?"

Eri felt her heart beat quickly. Nobody was supposed to know that her dad was the top hero - did this girl figure it out?!

"Sorry, I should of introduced myself first. Stop panicking, eh?" The girl shut her eyes, tilted her head and beamed, "The name is Sakura (L/N)! You can call me Saku though,"

"Saku... w-wait." Eri stared in shock, "W-w-w-wait."

"Know the name, I guess?" Saku boasted and held both of her hands behind her head, "Well, who dosen't?" She laughed and glanced back at the machine which was still pushing out tickets.

"O-oh my goodness... your mom! Wasn't she the one who saved All Mights life?" Eri took an excited step forward.

Saku winced, "Who gives a fuck, see? My moms my mom but i'm me! C'mon, Eri lets just play some games!" Saku grabbed Eri by the hand and lead her to more games. Eris face erupted in red as she followed the blonde hair girl. 

Is this the start of something good?

Word count: 699