The, 'Oh Fuck Kaminari is Dead,' Chapter

A/N - okay so no idea how I didn't notice for so long but guys please. Even if you are overweight it's fine. As long as your body works the way it should, it's fine. Please be nicer to yourselves. Please?

The other fights went well. Shoto used one attack and incapacitated the other team.

Midoriya and the brownette--Uraraka--won against earbud jack lady and jet in legs guy. You didn't catch their names.

And, when Katsuki went up, he asked to go against Todoroki.

Todoroki won. You hated seeing the puppy dog eyes and confused expression on your brothers face.

Your feet also hurt really bad for some reason, you guessed it was the electric shock.

"So... um... s-s-sorry on making you pass out!" A voice drew you out of your thoughts. You turned with a blank expression and saw Denki with guilt written on his face.

"Don't apologize. It was my plan." You spoke, your voice surprisingly level.

You and Denki walked in silence through UAs halls. "So..."

You tuned his voice out when you heard it.

"Didja hear? That Quirkless girl from 1-B? Tooootally badass!" Someone squealed.

"I heard she was kind of a bitch." Someone else interjected.

"Nah, she's really nice. It's that (F/N) Bakugou whos the bitch."

You froze in your tracks. Did you hear that right? No... no it must be an error.

Denki noticed that your face turned pale. "(F/N) are you--?"

You cut him off with an insincere smile you grabbed his hand to make him keep walking.

You ignored his stares and continued listening to the conversation.

"Yeah, really! Didn't you see that long-ass burn mark on her arm? Apparently (F/N) was bullying some guy named 'Shinsou' and Aiko intervened. (F/N) got piiissed used her Quirk and bam! Now there's a burn mark."

"Wow. That's fucked up. Who would burn someone like that?"

"Oh! And (F/N) is trying to be a 'hero'. That bitch should of died or become a villain."

"Is she... at UA?"

You smiled and turned towards the duo. "Yeah, (F/N) is at UA."

"S-she is?!" A girl with purple hair cascading down her shoulders squealed.

"Shit..." A boy with electric blue hair mumbled.

"Yeah. In class 1-A." You smirked. Denki recoiled as your hand began to heat up.

"(Y-Y/N)--" He began.

"Call me by my full name, please Denki?" You smiled, an evil grin setting on your face.

"(Y/N) Bakugou..." He looked confused. The two people in front of you recoiled in fear.

"Don't listen to everything Aiko says. She's a lying bitch." You were still smiling.

"O-Okay..."

"D-Don't hurt us...!" The boy shivered in fear.

"Hurt you? I would never hurt someone unless they are a villain. Never." You didn't notice the tile below your feet beginning to swirl and sizzle with heat.

"(Y/N)...!" Denki squeezed your hand. "C-Calm down!"

"Huh? Oh." You noticed the flame beneath your feet. You bit back the urge to cry out or anything since your pain tolerance was scarily low, and you could feel your feet still alight. The other students backed up and ran away.