Fight

It had been two days since Shoto Todoroki had returned too school, and two days since he father Endeavor was maliciously attacked.

Truly, you didn't think it was a coincidence.

You saw his blind rage towards the man... well, you could only assume something of an incredibly large caliber went down.

That is, until the sliding door of your class opened and there stood a stoic Todoroki.

You waited until he sat down next to you and offered a sympathetic smile. "Hey, Todo..."

He spared you a tiny glance and soft grunt of affirmation.

"Are you okay? I heard about what happened..."

His fingers tightened around the bag he was attempting to unpack.

You noticed something... odd... in his eyes.

We're they violet? Pure violet?

"Uh... Todoroki...?" Your voice was soft.

He unexpectedly stood and grabbed your wrist. "We have ten minutes until class starts." His voice was low and filled with unbridled cooped up rage.

You spared a glance towards your equally confused cyan haired friend who seemed stuck in her seat.

But soon, you were out of the classroom, the door slammed shut with you pinned against it.

"Todoroki...!" You gasped, unable to conceal your blush. "W-what are you doing? I'm dating—"

"Don't say his name. Your lips are too pure, his name too wretched." His violet hues turned more vibrant and he closed the distance between you two.

"I-I... I don't feel comfortable with this..." You meekly spoke trying to find a way out.

Deep down you knew this wasn't really Todoroki.

But that made this situation even harder now.

Hurt the controlled body in front of you? Odds are, you'd hurt Todoroki.

Scream? Expelled him.

Let him kiss you? ...the guilt would be unbeatable.

So you stood, a dilemma shocking your body as Todoroki began going in for the kiss.

What was this you felt?

Fear.

Pure fear.

You didn't know who—or how—the mysterious probably violet eyed person was controlling him.

So, your eyes scanned the hallway.

But it was empty.

No Denki.

No Kat.

No... anyone.

What do I do?

His face halted centimeters from your lips. "You know..." 'He' softly whispered. "I want to kill him, right?"

"W-what?"

"Just think about it..." the voice that echoed from his lips wasn't his. It was deeper and more sadistic. "It could just be me and you... he was mad already. Don't you know? All I did was accelerate his emotions so he would snap."

"W-wait... stop... I don't understand..."

"He loves you. He wants Denki Kaminari dead. Every rival dead. So there's only him. Just him."

"You're lying."

The person chuckled. "Why would I do that?"

"I... who are you? Reveal yourself."