~7~

Their life looks so simple and easy.. Let spice it up, shall we?

Nobodies p.O.v

It was just an ordinary day for jungkook. Just an ordinary day to repeat things he has been doing. Eat, sleep, hangout with friends, practice, study, repeat. Oh how sure jungkook was that his life is going perfect with no drama.

??? P.O.V
NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING IS GOING THE RIGHT WAY. Although we have hid the prince in a safe place. The enemy has started discussing many things. People believe that the king and queen should be in danger more. But this prince he has something that attracts everybody.

"hello sir." ?? said. "How is he? How is my son? has he getting along with other people? Is he getting bullied again?" i asked in a worried way. "He is fine sir. Everything is being looked after. He has started to make more friends and is happy now. He is practicing singing and dancing more these days." He replied

My son has the most angelic voice that anybody has. He has the power to learn everything thing in seconds. But the thing is, he is hiding a very big secret. Well he also doesn't know this, but his secret can make him a test subject or even be used for others own deeds.

The only thing I care right know is his safety. He is the sweetest and the most kindest person I know. Everybody I introduced to him have loved him dearly. I hope he would have a better life with no drama to it.

Jungkook P.O.V
I woke up early in the morning. Today is a holiday and I have been called for a photo shoot. Yes, I am going to be a model. I think it is the first step in opening up with people. I want to be an idol but i'm to afraid to show my voice and face to the whole world. So, now I am taking baby steps by trying to be a model.

It was my butlers idea. Well to be exact my fathers. Our family is rich and they have a hidden secret which I have sworn to my life that I will never tell it to anybody. My father says there are bad people out there who will take advantage of me which he don't want that.

My agency name is Big hits and they produce idols and models. They asked me if I want to be an idol. But PD nim knew how I felt so he told me to go slow. I am very thankful for that. I haven't announced my career to anybody right know. I will do it after the pictures come out well.

I went down after I got ready. I am going to be changing there many times, so I just wore a white t-shirts with shorts. "Prince, It is time to go." I heard the butler.

(Time skip to the modeling area)

I got out of the vehicle and started to head to the office. The agency is small right know. I didn't want to go to the big ones.

[click click]

This is my first time modeling. And I am really nervous. I went inside the building to the reception. They asked me to wait. So I sat down on the chair waiting for the PD nim. Thats when I head a ting. Maybe its my hyungs. So I checked it and see

unknown:
You don't know us. But we know you properly.
We are tracking every step of yours. So don't walk lonely.
I have warned you. It is up to you. We will meet soon.
And you will be mine. But you are always mine to begin with.

That is strange. I guess it is a wrong number. As I am not a object for somebody to begin with.

me:
Sorry mister. But I think you got the wrong number. I do not belong to anybody.