38

Jungkook was in bed rest for days. His body was sore from all the overwork it had to go through.

Taehyung quietly made his way to Jungkooks room as he locked the door siting next to Jungkook.

He sighed a bit as he caressed the younger's hair and cheeks. He loved how peaceful the younger looked.

"Taehyungie?"

Taehyung was startled for a while as he didn't notice Jungkook was awake. He calmed down a little and nodded in reply.

"Cuddle with me please?"

Taehyung couldn't say no. The boy was pouty with a little puffed cheeks. He had puppy eyes he looked at him so desperately.

He got up as he positioned himself near Jungkook. Jungkook quickly tangled his legs as he snuggled into Taehyungs making a cute sound of comfort.

Taehyung smiled as he kissed the younger's forehead and hugged him tightly.

"Hyungie?"

Tehyung looked at Jungkook as he hummed in reply.

"I am ready."

Taehyung was confused. What was the younger ready for?

"I want you to be my first sealed soulmate."

Taehyung was shocked. He was happy but he was also shocked.

"Baby you need rest. Your body is still sore."

Jungkook shook his head as he looked at Taehyung in his eyes.

"You are already connected to me. After the love you showed my body.. it excepted you as my soulmate. So to seal the bond we have to you know.. And if you do.. my body would also recover fast as the soulmate bond makes me more stronger."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a while. He processed everything the younger told him.

"I can have up to 10 soulmates because of who I am, but I have decided to make you and the hyungs my soul mates. My body processed it. I just need to seal my bond with all six of you. As you were the first to touch me with love.. I am more clingy and obedient to you. I mean I will give all my love to all six of you but when I go out of control.. You would be the one have the full power to get me to normal.

My body right now is acting up. I need you to have full control of me, so I won't go out of control. If I do, I will risk lives of mine and everybody around me.

Please?"

Taehyung processed everything as he nodded his head.

"So you will recover faster too right?"

Jungkook nodded his head.

"After recovering.. I'll start to talk to the other and get them one by one too."

Jungkook smiled. Taehyung nodded his head.

"So shall we?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as he nodded his head. Taehyung smiled as he captured the younger's lips.

The lips were so soft and sweet. It fit right perfectly. Their lips moved in sync as if it was meant to be together.

Taehyung slowly brought his hand down towards Jungkooks bum as he started to massage them and squeeze then getting Jungkook to moan in the kiss.

They both broke a part as Taehyung took out both of theirs clothing as he began his work in the younger.

(I'm sorry.. Rest you can work on your imagination. Make them do stuff as you want. I don't know how to write smuts.. But I'll give you some fluff instead. as the angst is over🙂)