34

Everybody went inside their respective room to sleep. Training was exhausting and they needed good amount of sleep.

Yet there was Jungkook who walked towards the training ground unavailable to sleep. He sat in the middle of the training ground looking above the sky. The lights were off, no light pollution, which made stare shine even more brightly.

His head were running with different thoughts. What if he wasn't good enough? What if he failed his people? What if he lost some of his people.

He dug his nails inside his palms quite strongly. It was bleeding, yet he didn't realize it.

"What are you doing here?" a voice asked. Jungkook got a bit startled but shook it off as he saw who it was. "Just wanted some fresh air." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Couldn't sleep?" Jungkook asked. "Not really. Woke up to get a glass of water and saw you down here on my way." Jimin said.

"Oh." Jungkook replied. "Couldn't sleep?" Jimin asked. "Yea." Jungkook replied as he lied on the ground patting a space beside him.

"You okay?" Jimin asked looking up in the sky. "I'm fine." Jungkook replied. "Why is there sadness behind those pretty eye of yours than?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook was left speechless. How did somebody read him? Was he that weak? He felt even more pathetic.

"You know its okay to be scared." Jimin said looking towards Jungkook's direction. "Its Not. I can't be scared." Jungkook replied.

"Koo. It's okay. Remember yesterday you gave a whole ass lecture talking about how this was isn't only depended on one person, there are many people fighting for it too. Don't pressure yourself so much." Jimin said.

"I promised them hyung. I promised them that none of them would get hurt. I need to keep my promise." Jungkook replied.

"Kook. Nobody is going to blame you. You are putting more effort for this than anybody. Don't stand in the frontline alone, let us be by your side." Jimin said as he sat up straight.

"I don't want to be a disappointment to the people. They look up at me for support. If I am scared they would loss hope. I need to be strong. I can't be scared." Jungkook replied.

"Come here kook." Jimin said as he opened his arms to get Jungkook in his embrace. Jungkook didn't mind a hug as he really felt weak at the moment.

"Baby. It is okay to be scared. Don't hide everything inside of you. Let it out. If you don't want others to see it its okay. But let it out with somebody. It will affect your mental and physical health. Remember how you talked about it being important. It applies to you too. Its okay. Its going to be fine. I'll be her for you. Let it out." Jimin said as he patted the younger's back.

Jungkook finally broke down. He couldn't hide his tears anymore. He cried as he buried his face into Jimins neck as Jimin told him calm and soothing words.

Jungkook cries finally slowed down. None of them said a word. They were enjoying this position. "Thank you." Jungkook said with a smile.

"don't thank me kook." Jimin said as he ruffled Jungkooks hair. "Lets go sleep?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded his head.