~17~

1 day

Jungkook focus.

As the text that was sent last night. Jungkook could only think of nothing but the text message. Things were going inside his mind. Things that could make his mind go boom.

[knock knock.]

Jungkook looked up and spotted his butler. "Young master. Your friends will be arriving in few minutes." Jungkook just nodded. And headed to change his into his home cloths as they were only planning on staying at the mansion until they think of something.

——-BTS focus

——-
BTS focus.

They were in the way to meet Jungkook. "Omg guys. I still cannot believe Jungkook is the prince." Hobi said. "I know. But some rumors says that the prince is very special in some kind of different way." Jimin said going through some articles about the prince.

"I think Jungkook is just fine. I mean I think they are talking about how he could be hot, cute, sexy, adorable and so many things at once." Taehyung said.

Everybody agreed to it. As the car stopped they stopped talking too.
Once they came out. Their jaw dropped again.

"I don't think I am used to how rich Jungkook is." Jin said. Everybody agreed to it. The house was amazing.

"Hey Hyungs~" They heard a voice. As they turned to the direction they met a adorable little child which made everybody squick.

"You look so adorable Kookie.!!!" Taehyung jumped onto Jungkook with a bear hug.

"Thank you hyungie~ Now come on. Lets go in!! And um please don't mind the art. hehe I was bored so I made some places look Like something."

They all humed and followed Jungkook.

Once they went inside their eyes flew open. "What the actual heck" All of them shouted at once.