31

- Author POV

Everybody was rushing around. They were faster then the wind, not will to get a traumatizing lecture from their little kookie. Jungkook, the cute little bunny who looks like he wouldn't kill a fly, yet when he gets angry, he is scarier then satan himself.

It was their first day of training, yet time didn't wait for them as it ran swiftly as they were fast asleep. One met the light, joyfully came of the bed, but once the clock came in view. The run and scream filled the cozy room. The boys who wish for rainbows and sunshine for their training, on the first day got thunder storm instead.

Shivering like people on the hike to Everest, The boys walked towards the living room, not trying to look forward in the poisonous gaze of the adorable kookie.

"Ready to go?" Jungkook asked as he walked towards the door as the butler gave him coat. The boys were shocked,yet they signed in relief that they didn't get any scolding today.

"Yesterday we did many activities, So he is giving you some slack." Calum said as the other group of boys started to walk to the door. "Be careful from tomorrow" Alex said as they headed towards the boat to take them back to the land.

——

Jungkook POV.

'Is it a nice day to die today?' 'Would I manage to save the world?' All these questions have started to consume me. The powers are growing slowly inside me. 'Will I be able to manage it, Would I be able to control it? or would it control me instead?'

'Is today the day? If not today-when?' Theses questions run every second of my mind. There is a huge amount of pressure on top of me. It feel like expectations are huge rocks and I am the ant trying to carry it on my own.

Everybody thinks I am happy. They think that me, smiling around, is me being okay. But there are voices, voices inside my head that tells me I am not worth it, tells me how I should have died long ago. I try to ignore it, but it gets louder every second.

That is one of the reason I try to be with somebody else. Try to be jolly and do something to keep my mind off. That is the reason why I over work my body. I don't want to hear them. And I have nobody to tell.

These poisonous words that flow around my head, I wish somebody could save me. I say I'm fine, but I need to be saved.

But here I am again, Under the beautiful globe of light, breathing another day. To the extent, I think about till when would I still stay strong? till when am I going to stay stable. When am I going to explode. I hope that one day, when I do, I would finally be free. Free from all these high standard expectations.

I felt a tap over my shoulder. "We're here" Luke said. We stepped out the car as I turned to see the other hyung. There face was priceless, yet beautiful. I am scared to let them in fully. But I cannot help myself to stay away from them. Am I selfish to keep them with me? But why am I afraid that they would leave me again? I hope this isn't a mistake.

———
Author POV.

"Wow" The bts members said. "I thought it would be fancy, big." Hobi said. "Well, We cannot catch attention can we?"

 "Well, We cannot catch attention can we?"