26

Few months later-
thirds pove -hello-

Everybody was sleeping as it was late at night. But one didn't sleep. He couldn't sleep. He needed to practice. Practice his skills. Become stronger. He had many things to work on. His power weren't the only thing. It made him sad and useless. He needed perfection and nothing was going his way. He was broken.

Jungkook knew all the normal magic. It was really easy for him. But he couldn't perfect his other magic power. He kept practicing while dancing. You could say he was overworking himself. Trying to multitask these were hard.

He kept practicing until he saw a black spot in the middle of his eyes and slowly everything tuned black.

And silence.

——-

"koo! Get u-" Luke said as he opened the door. But the room was neatly done. "Shit which room did he use this time" Luke mumbled to himself as he went to the dining table where everybody was.

"Where is koo?" Calum asked as he saw the boy walking alone. "He isn't in his real room." All the boys got up and called the staff. "Please help us find koo" Kelvin said as everybody went different ways to look for Jungkook.
——

"OMG" One of the staff shouted as everybody followed where the scream was coming for.

As everybody came inside the room they saw Jungkook on the floor. "Omg! This kid! Sleep wherever h- Omg!!!" Calum said as he touched Jungkook.

"He is heating up!! Call the damn doctors!" Calum shouted as everybody rushed around in panic.

"What happened. How did this happen. He was fine yesterday." Luke said looking at Jungkook worriedly.

The doctor and Jungkook's mother rushed i side the room. "Quick! somebody pick him up. We need to take him to the room!" The Mrs. Jeon said as she looked at her son worriedly.

Alex carried Jungkook bridal style as he was the strongest after Jungkook as he took him to the room.

The doctor checked Jungkook thoroughly as everybody was silent filled with worries. "Jungkook has overworked himself. His body couldn't take huge amount of energy he used at once. He needs rest." The doctor said. "How many days?" Mrs. Jeon said knowing that her son would hate that idea he was a total workaholic.

"He does need few days so that his boy could be healed properly. But knowing this workaholic boy I advice you to let him do some photoshoots and singing practice which wouldn't overuse his body. Other physical activity like his training and dance should be held aside for few days." The doctor said.

Mrs. Jeon nodded as he thank him and bid him farewell.

————

Jungkook woke up to an unfamiliar place. He tried to regain memory which place it should be. But then some sort of sound came inside his head that made him realize he was in his house and in his room.

He got up to get food. His tummy was really hungry. But again he heard a voice call out.

"Don't you dare eat. You are already fat as a pig." The voice said.