29

Author p.o.v

Everybody was rushing around preparing for the royal ball. It was next saturday. But human world did take a whole lot of time. But as in the magical world. Crystal and Jungkook were only swaying around doing magic preparing the castle to look more magical wonderland if that is even possible.

Jungkook didn't want to currently use magic in the human world to it's fullest. He didn't want panic and suspension around currently as there is a lot to handle. So he let everybody focus on the human world while he did the magical world.

———

Days passed by. It was time for the magical ball in the magical land. The boys were excited to see what Jungkook had to offer. He usually had the craziest ideas in his mind. The birthday party decor was also done with Jungkook's instruction. Well so as the human worlds ball. But this was special. Nobody had an idea what was happening. And Nobody has done a royal ball in the magical kingdom.

The time ticked 6. People started to gather at the door. They did need security check first. Well safety comes first. But as everybody entered the castle they were mesmerized.

The pathway way sparkles with dust as the sky is filled with different color lanterns. The light bulb hung down on the tress as the path lead to the castle. The door was decorated with butterflies, flowers and branches as it opened. You could see the sparkling crystal path with glowing sparkle making different design as it lead to the ball room. The room was humongous as one side was filled with food as the other was filled with photo booth. the room sparking with different color as beautiful flowers surround it.

The civilians were in aw as the royals were surprised at the decoration. Nobody has ever decorated their palace like this for any event.

The event went successfully. Jungkook got know the people who lived there. He danced with the kids and the citizens adored their king. Jungkook gained everybody's trust.

———

Now it was time for the human world ball. He didn't want to be extra here as the more the things is unique, the more people questioned. But that didn't stop him to get crazy ideas done. They booked a whole open field for the people. As they wouldn't fit inside his castle.

The time hit 6 and rich, middle class, poor or homeless anybody you name it arrived at the place. Once they entered they were yet again mesmerized. The sky filled with lanterns while fire works were being done. The path way was filled with fog and bubbles around. The side were old branches covered with lights. the path lead to the entry of the beautiful field. More then being a ball it looked like an amusement park. They had ferris wheel, roller costars you name it. Free delicious food made by top noch chef as the foggy path made it seem like they were in the clouds.

The citizens were enjoying themselves. They loved their soon to be king. But little did they know this happiness was just for a bit.

As everybody started to enjoy the party. The sky played thundered. The ground started to shake. Lighting stroke places. The people started to run.

Jungkook got alert as he asked all the guards to send people home. This place wasn't going to be safe for anybody now. And he didn't want anybody to see him us powers.

A light sparkled between the field and a hideous looking monster appeared. "ohh it feels good to breath fresh air." It said. By this time everybody had evacuated the field. It was Just the boys and the Jeons. "And I don't think you should be here." Ms.Jeon said.